Sunday, October 6, 2024

 


Dd 10 6

 

If I'm late today it's because of a wonderful video put out by twan. of mo and her very colorful life with us it's extremely worth looking at and I hope this is enough for you to get it what am I doing I have to OK paste ohh ship that didn't work ohh damn now what OK let's start that again tuan made a wonderful video of the life of Mo--- she was a heck of a character and a tremendous addition to our farm and later to Meredith but the way she wandered around our place was hard to duplicate Mary my old donkey was just like that so to have another mule was exceptional and I don't know how it's a it's a YouTube thing and I don't know how to get it on here I will try again but I'm not too hopeful.   


https://youtu.be/WNNDxLimow4

 

If that works it is well worth they 10 minutes or so of credits to Moe which unbelievably involve getting her back on her feet in exactly the same spot that she was in three weeks ago when we had trouble standing her up also interesting.. it's a long video it's also interesting how clean the G10 is it has a wonderfully new table in the middle Can you imagine that..

 

 

The next item in our Can you believe that--- was last night's shatting--Where Carly put her new chicken out on the board that I had just finished doing-- the board being a 10 foot by three foot table covered with paper ---- and all the numbers 756 little squares ---from the henny penny and the hay for the month... the first chicken was pretty prompt and deposited her selection  on #238.. so we went to get the second chicken to see what she'd have to say about the winner for the month   of the hay “board”. and the second chicken pretty quickly deposited her selection on #238--- unbelievable odds... I have yet to go back to the memsic program and figure out who the owners are of 238 and five other numbers Elizabeth has written down for me . 

I had one other note for today's daily doggy ----poor sizzle you OK so yeah tummy troubles -- I didn't mean to dictate that she is very busy throwing up because she has nothing in her stomach from last night's supper and she's very hungry and Great Dane will do that any rate giving her a couple cookies and we'll go onmm..

 

Janine was talking to Gwen about  the flooding and demolition of ashevillle and Janine asked if it would help if she loaded up a trailer full of hay grain and equipment to take care of any of the loose animals and sort of whatever in that town and Gwen said that people have been so generous that the parking lot of the I'm not sure whether it was the Kmart. or Walmart--  but they are currently loaded overloaded with generosity,,

 

I remember this happened in New Orleans a whole lot of help all at once but two months later it was pretty desperate so let's just keep in mind that it's just something to keep our eye on----- when I talked to Gwen she said that FEMA was doing a fantastic job with the helicopters overhead all the time dropping whatever is needed.

 

I hope twans video works it is a thing of beauty.