Tuesday, October 15, 2024


Dd 10 15.


Maybe,,, just maybe we will get back to normal- Janine just told me 3 people will be showering in my bathroom  starting today. I am looking forward to the old attitude of crazy acres where it was that question of hang the details we'll make it work somehow... and we made a lot of things work.. so I don't know who these people are who will be showering in my bathroom but that's one of those details that I don't really care about... we do what's necessary.. Somebody must know who these people are the three that are going to shower in our bathroom today that the mom and dad and the son is it the mom and the dad and the son from Colorado I don't know could be could be.. we'll find out when we get there. I did hear some rumor about leaving the Volvo in the parking lot of the shuttle from the airport so somebody's coming from somewhere who needs a shower is all I know. Perhaps they are “friends I have not yet met.”


To continue with my incomplete bits of knowledge in the process of cleaning off my desk I came to a ..book I guess you'd call it  right about project  2025 .. I'm not sure where I got this but even reading the index was very educational .. Far be it for me to get into anything even slightly political But what it seems to be is a very brief index of the contents of some 900 page book which apparently describes the possible inner workings of the government. In 2025... Personally I couldn't get much further than just the index which I found enlightening because it is set up in chapters like Health and Human services.. well I've heard that term before and now they have opinions on things but I never really thought too much about who was where .. But this book is full of words or titles you've heard many times before they may never have understood how it fits into the big puzzle.. I don't know where I got this book could be a camera person sent it to me.. however I do think even reading the index is worth the purchase price.. the name of the bottom Simon Pierce and I really can't go any further then to say it was educational.. as I flipped through the pages containing many expressions I had heard many times before.  Interesting. Even minus the political impact of the contents, I found it interesting .


Now As for my monkey fist department Betsy tells me I hav e 4  orders  For those ones I did whispered hold the door open I've gotten on that project ... along with making a bunch of zipper pulls For this donkey episode which is approaching


these are 3 monkey fists that would hold most doors shut... or if swung might kill someone. so don't take them on a  airplane