Saturday, October 12, 2024

 


Dd 10 12

We could live with a little less excitement .. Yesterday I think it was we were on a split second schedule or at least I was to get dressed and get out and stand in the middle of the driveway picked up 

by Janine in route 2 a nursing home with both dogs and horses... turns out it was my three dogs her two dogs a donkey and a mini horse..   and we did it it was fine however I think we need some better organization... Five dogs is really too many when you add a donkey and a horse both of which need a constant watch with bucket detail Wanda goes in these places and knows exactly what she's doing so she disappears and sometimes don't see her for the entire visit Carl doesn't do anything he wanders around he likes people so he's safe to wander round that leaves me with my three the worst concern would be one of mine knocking somebody over specifically penny so I try and have her on a leash which eliminates that but I do think we need to seriously think of how we're going to do these jobs and with what animals and how so as we have the right people at the right time and when we don't have the right people we don't have that many animal these places are so glad to get us in the 1st place that they may have to put up with a little bit of shuffling .

 I can start out with one dog one person And two dogs would require either one or two people depending on the dogs.. by the time you get into four and five dogs with a donkey and a horse who need to be followed with a bucket the three people is just to I don't want to say dangerous but it's just it we're not covering the situation so I think the Janine and I should sit down over coffee and figure out what we're going to do before we have to do it all in the next 10 minutes which is usually how these things work.... There is a cartoon somewhere about planning ahead we are the personification of that cartoon most of the time... because of full blown group which would be in my case three dogs one donkey and the pony ohh forgive me mini horse could just be handled by three people...   but you have to realize there's how many towels do we need do we have cookies for both the horses and the dogs.. and a bucket for the horses just in case poop pickers the equipment that we that we need to carry it's significant..   and it's getting on my nerves to run around the last minute to try and find the keys to the truck or heaven forbid... 2 leashes....  If we're going to take this job seriously then we ought to take this job seriously..  which is going to include insurance..  I  bad That basic insurance But it is skating on the edge of” “excluded will be xxxxxxx “....So it would be nice at this point if we had some time to deal with “excluded will be xxxxxxx”...   

That's as far as we are with goldies farm his concern 

then there's Elizabeth.. who ended up in the hospital for testing.......  and then returned home with tests so far being inconclusive..

and that's where we are right now