Thursday, October 17, 2024

 Dd 10 17

 

I am still on this home health care system which yesterday provided a physical therapist ohh actually got me out in the driveway with the up Walker contraption..... this up Walker allows you to stand much straighter and still have a seat ---The gift from Anne gatchel. whose sister was no longer using it.. it certainly does let's just stand up better which is one of my problems so right at the moment this home health care is providing a nurse who comes and takes my blood pressure and there's physical therapist who gets me out of here and I believe also a social worker who worries about the fact that I am forced to climb a flight of stairs when another apartment is available or at least would be available...  or at least will be available on January 1st absolutely ridiculous in the meantime the bathroom is \still locked   from my using it....I believe...  I actually haven't gone to check.. because I'm afraid someone will yell at me for being there  or I would get  a nasty letter from the lawyer which would cause my lawyer to have to respond which would cost me money so the whole thing is just not worth dealing with when it will be gone on January 1... I am afraid to even test it because somebody already scolded me for putting a small bag of trash in the dumpster..   I have a letter from their  

lawyer instructing me not to set foot inside their territory to give some fluffies  to a pup  in the photograph on concrete. 

 

I will now skip over the topic of bad manners and normal decency... Even though the other day when a limb fell out of a tree across the driveway 3 of the service dog staff stood and watched while Janine picked up all the twigs they were not offering to help pick one twig.... It was really quite a picture.well no..... a picture is worth 1000 words...

 

Apparently two people will be arriving today from Colorado to play with the donkeys...  And I have been instructed to get with it get more lead ropes made and died yellow...   so I'm on that..  progress ( and leadropes)  will be made !!

p.s. in the middle of the night i heard the doggie dog flap.. -- i checked.. both siz and larkey were asleep.. whicH means.......PENNY WENT OUT AND POOPED ON HER OWN.....