Thursday, July 30, 2020

july 30 2020
Hippo birdies to  ewe....(daughter gwen)..

 NUMBER 5 SEEMS TO BE EATING SLIGHTLY  MORE EVERY TIME.  THIS WILL BE A FEATHER IN  GOLDIE'S CAP ( WITH THE HIELP OF LINDA and myeynberg puppy milk replacer.)i have always used a normal people nursing bottle as teh mipple closely approximates the size of a dog's  nipple...   without aq lot of success with  "five"  ---- then pam found  either a toy bottle or a kitten one .. i,e, much smaller and linda opted to try it.. (i will discuss bottle management later  it is not simple) linda found she did try abd suck on the tiny nipple ... even tho at that point it had no hole to deliver the milk contents...  so we cut the tip off teh nipple so it wouold  at least drip  and five did suck on it for a few seconds.. apparently successfully .. we have been building on that success and it was reepoirted last night that she is taking more of it every time. 
this does not mean you should stop holding your breath.....  something is wrong somewhere ... now will everyone stop with the run to a vet  requests... beacause if/when i think they couold  do better thn we are doing we will certainly go.  however... at the moment   we have the time to try and get her stronger --- i know full well that vet's offices would put her in  CAGE AND DO OTHER THINGS...  WHEN AT THE MOMENT.... IF SHE DOES HAVE A CLEFT PALLET SORT OF PROBLEM I DON'T THINK  AT 2 DAYS OLD SHE HAS ENOUGH UMPHH TOI STAND SURGERY.. PERSONALLY I THINK  THERE IS SOME NEUROLOGICAL PROBLEM , I THINK SHE WAS THE PUP THAT AS I WAS GETTING HER "DE-SACKED"  HER BODY POSITION WAS VERY CURLED.... AND I CONSCIOUSLY THOUGHT, SHE NEVER GOT OUT OF SIZZLES REAR IN THAT  TWISTED POSITION.
HOWEVER....... THERE IS MUCH TO WORRY ABOUT .. LIKE ASPIRATION PNEMONIA....   THERE ARE TIJMES WHEN A BUBBLE OF MILK WILLCOME OUT HER NOSE... WHICH IS NOT TOTALLY UNUSUAL... BUT WORRYISOME.  

KEEP IN MIND... GEORGE (DVM)  IS PROBABLY WATCHING ALL THIS... 
AND I HAVE NOT HEARD A WORD FROM HIM.   WHICH I TAKE AS "YOU MAY BE NUTS BUT KEEP TRYING"  WHICH AT THE MOMENT I CAN SEE NO REAOSN  NOT TO KEEP TRYING.
----
NOW ON BOTTLE MANAGEMERNT-- MOST DANGEROUS..... BOTTLE SITTING ON THE COUNTER..  YOUFILL WITHWARM MILK AND SCREW ON TEH CAP.. AND SHAKE IT ONCE OR TWICE FOR GOOD LUCK.....  WHAT YOU HAE CAUSED TO HAPPEN IS YOU HAVE WARMED THE AIR IN THBOTTLE... WHACH EXPANDED AND NOW HAS BUILD UP ENOUGH PRESSURE TO SQUIRT OUT A CONSIDERABLE AMT OF MILK..   CERTAONLY EINOUGH TO DROWN A TINY PUP... SO ALWAYS INVERT A BOTTLE AND ... IF PLASTIC .. EVEN SQUEEZE...  ONTO A WASHCLOH  TO BE SURE THERE IS  NO  BUILD UP BEFORE INTRODUCING IT TO THE PUP  ... 
-----
LOTSA CUT AND PASTE
---
----
Lady Ripple and Sandy
Lady Ripple is my best friend and partner in crime!
As her title Service Dog who she is indeed.
She has become my everything!
She allows me to walk without walkers and crutches which are very dangerous and unsteady!
When I fall I can't get back up, but with my girl she gets me back up and off we go again!

I was working in my yard on my hands and knees with my partner by my side.
We got so hot we decided to ride the golf cart down to the lake to do something I could not do since my illness.
Even though this was her first time to swim and off we went like two little girls!
Even though we are still new especially with the quarantine to not allow us to work in public, we are like two kids doing so many fun things that Johnny never knows what we will try next and say's he's now having to watch both his girls.

When my rare illness struck paralyzing me waist down within 24 hrs my life changed and in spite of all the work and many hospital stays I had to realize life was not over, it just has to be in a different way!
One of the hardest things when you have disabilities are the ways a restaurant or public place you enter kinda stop's and are looking at you.
Not to admire how nice you look even when you try too look your best and to blend in, never the less that is not the looks you receive.
You work with the attitude that I'm not a victim, I'm not less than you and know you mean well with your questions of what happened to you?
Now that I have My Lady Ripple Service Dog, Friend, and Family I walk proud because of her everyone's eye's are on her and how lucky am I to have her in my life!
I can't wait to wake up every morning to see my girl.
The only thing that makes me different now is I have a Beautiful and Special Girl that makes me proud and Blessed and something that makes me different with pride all because of her and SO!
Hi Carlene,

It has been a busy summer so far for Dolly and I, even with these crazy times.  We have been to many picnics and outside gatherings (social distancing). I know one of the things that I had mentioned when I applied for a service dog was that I had hoped to be able to regain my ability to walk through the grass independently again. Well that has been a dream come true!! I can't even begin to really put into words the joy, the pleasure, the excited/contentment that I feel by being able to do these things again, that years ago I could no longer do. I remember a time when I would get to the edge of the sidewalk, stop and wonder, " How am I going to get over "THERE"?" That had become a reality of mine. I would stop and wait for my husband to come along and help me. If he wasn't with me I would have to rely on a family member or close friend. 

One of the things i am passionate about is capturing memories by taking photos. Dolly allows me to reach my dreams and passions. I am so grateful to be able to do that with Dolly's help. I am able to walk around the yard and capture pictures of kids playing in the pool, the sandbox, fishing at the pond, and of course the cake and gifts at birthdays. The sense of independence is unquestionable. 

I could go on and on about all the wonderful things that Dolly has brought into my life since we have been paired, almost 6 years ago. I am so appreciative to be able to share some really wonderful things with Dolly like Vacations and such, but what I am most grateful for is the day to day things I am now able to do, her and I. We are a team, I am hers and she is mine. Thank you so much for the vision you had one day, a long time ago. I Thank you for staying true to your vision and making it a reality. Thank you to everyone that has come along side of you to help change lives. You guys are awesome!!! <3 

I am blessed,
Brenda

One of our own has passed away.  WANDA EUWER of Harold and Wanda fame.  She was a great supported of SDP and sent poo pickers every day and you always were very interested in what "Harold and Wanda" have been eating.
( BECAUSE OF THE CARDBOARD POO PICKERS THEY SENT DAILY) 
-----
110 OF YOU RUSHED OUT  YESTERDAY    TO BUY YOUR CHICKEN BRICKS-- FOR WHICH I AM VERY THANKFUL  IT GOT US INTO RESPECTABLE TERRITORY, BUT... IF YOU CAN, PLEASE   -- ALL THE PUPPIES DISTRACTED YOU FROM THE  SHATUPON SOCIETY... WHICH IS ONE OF OUR MAJOR MEANS OF SUPPORT !!....  I AM APPALED EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE, I FIND  THAT THERE ARE A FEW OF THE DAILY DOGGIE READERS WHO DON'T KNOW  ABOUT CLICKING ON OUR CHICKEN AND DONATING $10 TO KEEP US GOING.  PLEASE DO SHARE THAT INFORMATION JUST IN CASE THEY COULD DONATE...
---
bloggers...  this #$%^&* fool thing is tellingme i wll need to do somethg else after july  to write these "blogs'  and i don't understand what/ or how...   can anyone help??? i need some 12 yeqar old kid to help me.????