Thursday, July 23, 2020

JULY 23 2020
SHORT DOGGIE....  
NOTHER LITTER IN THE MAKING;....SIZZ IS NOT HAPPY... LAST NIGHT SHE WANDERED AND DRAGGED FLUFFIES AROUND.. SO WE HAVE TO GET HER "NEST" READY THIS MORNING... OK ALL YOU EXPERTs----   her first tie starting 5/25   so have at IT  ... thirty days hath septembeer...  give me 63 days...   we are getting there... 
i think we need to move "buds chair" in as the resting for nesting place... that camera has a se-parTE MIC  SO I DON'T WANT TO PROMISE CONSTNT, BUT WE MAY BE ABLER TO GET SOME SOUND...   .heather and all ... are doing a fantastic job with may's pups .
----
VERY SHORT ON CUT AN D PASTE
I DO NEED TO REMIND ALL YOU DOG OWNERS....   HOW TO GET IN THE CAR...
-----
teh loading proceedure --t this is summer... and  this did happen once....
BAD WAY    you put the dog in the back door  and shut it... this leaves you outside the car with both doors and windows shut and teh dog inside. 
 we had a recipient faint at that point.. if teh ambulance person had not noticed teh dog in  her car, we would have hcd a dead dog in 1/2 hour.
so -----.....you opened the DRIVERS  door.. ... leave it open------ and load teh dog in the back and shut  that door.  get in sit down ....shut the  drivers door ........  if you would get in that habit it would be safer for the dog......
------
From Hunter and Gelato:
We ventured out early in the morning this weekend and went blueberry picking. This was one of the firsts that Gelli will experience. I practiced walking and wearing a mask. My legs are still very jelly like from my injections, so Gelli was my rock and is getting stronger. He helped keep me steady while I picked and protected the berries. If I fell, there would go my hard work and beautiful berries. Gelli did great keeping me more steady while picking and walking. I think he helped look for the big ones too 😉
THERE WERE PHOTOS WITH A  EMPTY WATER JUG AROUND HIS NECK CARRYING BERRIES.. GOOD WAY !----
FYI  I KNOW YOU ARE ANXIOUS TO KNOW... APPARENTLY ALL PLYWOOD IS NOW "EXTERIOR GLUE"... I TOLD THEM I NEEDED THE CHEAPEST PLYWOOD THAT WOULD HOLD UP PAINT.  THAT SHED I BUILT IN LYNNFIELD 40+ YEARS GO  IS STILL STANDING.. IT'S GOT   .LOTSA PAINT !!
DENIS SHOULD GET WALLS  ON TODAY.