Thursday, October 1, 2015


oct 1 2015
starting bottles today on mischa and scarlotte's bunch..  just a quick  slurp   i just did mishas and they got 2 oz between the 5 that did nurse on the bottle so far...  to be continued

opals bunch are on dish gruel  --they are doing famously ,, i think she gets the mom of the year...
*********
usually i dream up the daily doggie while half awake - and have a few concepts before i sit to type..
with so little sleep  i am half awake all day - so the pattern has changed...
i think the expression is "running on empty..."
*****
one reason for little sleep last night was worrying about  the email i got about george...
experience comes ..... well ......when she hqd so much to ssay about george being so tired
an alarm went off in my head... i emailed her first thing to ask if she checked his gums
to be sure they were good and pink.....  she wrote back they were fine- and he was out playing with  another dog
i am the nervous type!!!

and she sent me a second one
I will!  He looks nice and pink now. 
Over the weekend we were in NH visiting friends and their dad is a vet in Minnesota he gave GEORGE a quick look over while he was petting him and said he looks wonderful. He said we are feeding him the perfect amount of food because he looks to be the perfect size and weight at 131 pounds. 
Also I am not sure that he really sleeps while at school. I think he lays there but is ready to get up at any moment. 
*****
but here is teh email that set me off.....
Hi Carlene!
 I posted this on Bella and George's page tonight but was told you might enjoy it. At least the first part. I hope so! Rachel It rained cats and dogs today! George was not happy at all this morning when I told him he had to go poop before school. He hates going to the bathroom in the rain. I tried for 10 minutes with a coat on thinking he would at least be covered, then I tried another 10 minutes without a coat thinking maybe he didn't like the coat. Nothing helped. He went to school without pooping! I was very nervous. Especially when my phone rang and the caller id was Bellas school at 10. Thankfully it had nothing to do with George and having an accident. But wonderful George didn't have an accident and waited until he got home! He's the best!! Even though I told Bella to just watch for his signs that he has to go and ask to take him out. 

Today George was sleeping when I got home from work and I commented on how George was a tired boy tonight. Bella responded with " he had a really rough day at school mom. I had to wake him from his nap 3 times to switch classes and he got to sleep inside for recess. I think it was a lot!" She says it with a huge grin. She's a funny kiddo.
 She also called her sister a fun sponge tonight. I had never heard that term. She said it means someone who is boring and takes all the fun away. When I looked it up that's what it said. Someone who soaks all the fun out of the party. She was full of it today. Even wanted to order a treat through the drive thru window by herself and pay. Before I know it she will be driving herself. We should be done with preorders for shirts today. But I think we are keeping it open until Friday night. We have a few orders that we are waiting on checks for or a paypal payment. Emails have been sent as reminders but they may be in your spam folder. If we have unpaid orders they will need to be canceled. If you have a question on your payment message me and I can let you know!! Thank you everyone for the support! 
 Love Bella and George . (Bella said we need new emojis to sign off with) The link is http://goo.gl/forms/I17I6i7MWh
*******
yesterday's excitement--... i got a car inspected and it did not get rejected--- that for me is something to celebrate !!
 the cars i have drive for the past 40 years  required searching for a friendly service guy to pass them.. 
**********