Tuesday, October 27, 2015

I AM UP !!! AFTER A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP... LIFE IS LOOKING BETTER...
MY HEAVENS DO WE HAVE CHICKEN SOUP !!! THANKS TO ALL--I EVEN HAD 1/2 CUP LAST NIGHT
MAYBE THAT IS WHY I SLEPT SO WELL -- ALONG WITH A GREAT DEAL OF HELP FROM THE MEDICAL PROFESSION...

MY UPDATES
ALL DOGS ARE DOING FINE.. BUT WE HAVE A SICK DONKEY-- THE VET HAS BEEN AND TAKEN SAMPLES AND MEDICATED I AM HOPING IT IS THE VERY COMMON "STRANGLES" WICH IS AROUND BUT WE CAN NOT FIGHRE OUT HOW HE WOULD HAVE GOT IT. THERE IS AN EXPRESSION INTHE DONKEY WORLD, THEY DON'T GET SICK, THEY JUST DIE.
*************
LARGE PANIC IN THAT THE WALL IS ONLY 64% SOLD OUT-- EVERYBODY WHO CAN... QUICK-- GO BUY A BRICK 
************
 DON'T KNOW WHERE WE STAND ON THE ACCOUNTANT OR WHEN SHE IS ARRIVING
******
WE ARE DUE TO HEAR ABOUT THE ACCREDITATION ON NOV 1ST.
*********
ETC**************
I SENT THIS NOTE TO COURTNEY REGARDING ANY "PROBLEMS" I MIGHT HAVE WITH THE CP'S
the only semi interesting problem i have....
 and if "she"  did not live in asheville n.c. i would have been more upset...
it is oone of those goldie things...-- my daughter moved to asheville-- so why????
she  is ? mentally challanged... and gets to calling us15-20 times 
she is a camera person and usually wants us to wave.... or fix the camera... we talk to her twice but then let it ring.
  which is why we now are on 2 ring pickup  and ask the caller   because of a crank caller  to identify themselves 
 and if we don't pickup, leave a message or call back.
i have her phone, and address..   

i don't know why goldie is doing this to us......i await further directions....
**************Hi Carlene,
  Two years ago today, you introduced me to Elsie! I didn't know precisely how much progress would be made during that trip but I was really, really excited. Two years with Elsie has gone so fast. It's been wonderful! She is smart, anxious to please and..... She LOVES me. Who could ask for anything more? She has allowed me to be off my walker entirely, as well as the cane. I have my independence back. She and I go all over the place! She's an absolute blessing to in my life! For these and so many other reasons... I LOVE her. Thanks so much to you, Megan, SDP staff and the C. P.-ers. Also, a giant thank you to Teresa. She helped me with my application, patiently took my phone calls and called to give me good news! Thank you, thank you, for my amazing, sweet, intelligent, friendly and adorable partner. Jeanine & Elsie-the-Great