Wednesday, March 15, 2023

 



whoops. another wrong button day

i have to do a new reseme. from satelite tracker to hay dealer...it has been a wild ride... so far.

in my career i have never shied was from  hiring a kid who has been a bartender-over a kid who was a white collar paper pusher... all the things that make you a good bartender are soooo valid in the real world of survival... they are the fittest. pam had been a bartender along with alot of other things....
well the other person i would give preference to is a 4h kid--- snow is just only one more  four letter word to deal with-- the animals have to eat---and drink.....and if the water faucet is frozen,  there is one quick and easy source of warm water to unfreeze it... i wonder what osha would say about that.....
thanks to all who have "bought a bale"-- I/we choose winners randomly by every 8th donor in the list... then we needed a random of where to start so i asked a total stranger for a number between 5 and 10-- so that was the 6--- where i started..6. 14  22....here are the first names of the winners  of the autographed bookS ( and it is a good one ! maybe to be gifted on to someone else??)
PHYLISS S.    CAROL M.   DEBBIE P
ENID W    DODIE D.   VICKI M
ANGELIKA H.   STACEY N--- there are 2 of these who did not ( or it does not look like) a complete address.. i will send a separate email to them- i am very fussy about email addresses being filtched.

IT IS SUCH A HUGE HELP...  there were many weeks when i had to bail ERN  out and pay for it myself --- so they could use thier donations to get another animal out of the food chain..... 
****
i have 

I have finally figured out that watching all those slender people do exercises on TV with  some pretty exotic stainless steel is not helping my  problem..blue jean

I don't want to say tight blue jeans but snug maybe.

Oh it's cookie time we got cookies we really got cookies OK sizzle here Germany where are you here now larkey OK take your cookie and go away.

I was talking to my three dogs who expect a good morning cookie every day which I'm thrilled to give them because I find that they then don't throw up bile because their stomach is totally empty..

Moving on.  Re: moving in general..... there is a place in town called curves which I've never been into but I think I want to go there today to see whether they have some of these fancy stainless steel  machines to make me move more----- so I asked Gwen if she'd never heard about them and she said it's an old company and she's amazed there's one still around because basically they cater to old ladies.. OK OK I certainly qualify there ----so I'm off to go there today thinking that maybe some specific movements wood the the WD40 I'm looking for in my life.. some people say they're looking for a tall dark handsome. Wealthy  stranger... I'd be very happy with a very large can of WD40.

 

My next door neighbor came to visit yesterday looking for a piece of junk mail that was miscarried  to us 2 weeks ago..it was on my mail call desk, but in those  2 weeks someone changed the  entire ambiance of that desk – an awful lot got thrown out.   If it had been first class personal mail I am sure I would have paid better attention... I am appauled at the amount of junk that is delivered—whata waste of some good trees- I would love to see the stats on who even glances thru that junk mail.  If tehre are 3 people in Ipswich who read it I would.  Be amazed—and gladly uber  them the one sheet of paper they read .

 

I don't know what the total storm amounted to---the closest I got to it was the rainy part---but after that all I had to do was feel the back of the dogs to see what was happening outside.. and that's the way I got my weather analysis... which was half the reason why I really ought to go to this curves to see if they could make me move more.. I am very good at figuring out the lazy way of doing things... except I have not found a lazy way to lose weight........ yet