Tuesday, March 21, 2023

 march 21 2023

As of February 1st when Judy got back from vacation she and I started a campaign of seeing at least 100 people in the various daycare centers around eastern Massachusetts , and had been to 133 Of those kind of places last year.. which is where we found that 131 of them had lost the remote to their TV. their smart TV making it a very stupid TV.   . Four days a week when Judy is here --once the daily dog is written and we are caffeined up ,  we load my 3--- four or five dogs in the car along with some paraphernalia like a frying pan and cookies.. and we go to usually two places a day where we have set up a previous appointment.  and we make careful note of the number of people we've seen who patted the dogs ----- so far making 100 a week has not been a problem.

 

It really is a very fun project---- the people love to see us coming ---and are very quick to make another calendar appointment usually before we leave. some of these places it is just wandering through which is very helpful to the staff... someplaces we play with the frying pan and the cookies.. in some places I speak for about an hour all the funny things from the movie business. Whatever ... we are usually totally off the property till about 1:00 o'clock in the afternoon which becomes my nap time.... so there's a lot going on here that I just don't know about.

 

I hate to admit this but I am totally reliant on three. Men.... to keep the place at least basically functional..  bud who's been around for 14 or 15 years. mark who has made us look good..   and chip whose head is very level.... I don't know the daily doings... I don't know one dog from another there's so many black and white that look alike... I do on occasion stop my car and sit and watch and think and wonder... but I am not actively involved in anything that's going on since January.   I do wonder about the raw statistics. Of. SDP... basically how many how much?

but doing anything about it is not my problem.. 

 

I have learned in the past three years, that when you fire someone,  or tell someone that they cannot have a service dog or make them unhappy....   for whatever reason, that they will be extremely unhappy and will  be allowed to attack you unmercifully, on the Internet. this has been very difficult for me to deal with, My often “less than polite personality” Is also displayed somewhere declaring I am an SOB .. I do not deny that.   Thankfully  it is  made  slightly easier by The many emails I get supporting whatever my sin apparently was... Those attacks have been replicated. and used as sound bites in discussions  years later.    Most currently--I was warned not to put any problem with my dogs in the daily doggy because that would enable my enemies to say “say she should not have a puppy she can't take care of what she's got” which was the basis for my telling everyone I would now feed my own dogs... which is  a pain in the neck because I was enjoying being lazy... but i have no trouble feeding 3... or now 4. all by myself.

 

Having everyone ready to jump down my throat for one reason or another for the past 10 years... has taking its toll. but there is no way I can allow fear of the Internet  population to in any way inhibit my enjoyment of life in general.... I enjoy dogs and training puppies ....and I enjoy having people see what a trained dog is like. 

I enjoy people only when they are laughing...  which is not often enough.