Monday, September 27, 2021

sept 27 2021

 THE BIG SHOW TODAY WILL BE ON PUPPY HILL CAMERA AS WE SORT THRU THE HAYLOFT CONTENTS....... I SUPPOSE IF ANYYNE RECOGNIZES ANYTHING THEY WANT SQUEEK UP.  


 i think i heard grace SAY ALL THE REST OF TEH PILE IS MINE....SHE Does not want any more of the pile. in which case we ARE IN FOR THE WORLDS BIGGEST YARD SALE OR DUMPSTER... YYET TO BE DECIDED. I WISH WE HAD DONE THIS DURING DOG FEEST SO EVERYOINE COULD H AVE HELPED-- I AM PRETTY SURE WE WILL GET AN INCREDIBE BUNCH OF PLASTIC 
BOXES. MEMORY NOT being my  GREAT4EST..... BUT AS I WATCHED THE UNLOADING I KNOW... A STUFFED GARAFFE. ?5 FOOT TALL-- AND A MONSTER TEDDY BEAR...-- EITHER DUSTY OR MOUSEY. YET TO BE DETERMINED...

I KNOW I SAW A FULL SKELLETON BUNCH OF BONES...  AND ANOTEHR.  MANNEQUIN...A SMALL BOX OF TOOLS WHICH CONTANIED A MAGNET WE WERE LOOKING FOR TO COLLECT TEH BLACKSMITH'S NAIL ENDS...'' I SEE NO REASON  NOT TO SORT IT ALL OUT IN  FRONT OF THE CAMERAS -- EITER IT IS OR WAS MINE... OR   GRACE DNO LONGERS WANTS IT .. AND IT IS THEREFORE MINE...

I SAY THIS IN PREPARATION FOR MAKING WIERD COMMENTS ABOUT THE CONTENTS...  I AM A HOARDER AT HEART----ALTHO I TEND TO  HARDWARE HOARDING....IN THIS PILE WE HAVE.........TEH  SKELLETON...-- THAT COULD BE MINE--- A LEFTOVER FROM SOME MOVIE SHOOT?  OR DOES ANYONE REMEMBER WHY I WOULD HAVE PURCHASED A BUNCH OF BONES... OR WHY WE SHOUD KEEP THEM???  I AM PRETTY SURE A BUNCH OF BONES IS EXPENSIVE TO BUY.... 

NOT SURE IF WE COUDL GET IT ORGANIZED QUICKLY ENOUG H TO HAVE A "CONTENTS OF HAYLOFT SALE"". ON A SUNDAY...  WE COULD INCLUDE A BUNCH OF DOG  CRATES WE HAVE GATHERED FROM   SHIPPING FROM EUROPE....

LIKE ANY TRUE "GATHERER". , I AM ANXIOUS TO GET AT THE PILE.........MY INSTINCTS.  ARE TO HAVE AA HAY LOFT SALE-- ADVERTISE IT IN THE NEWS PAPEER TO GET ATTENTION HERE...
FUN DAY AT CRAZY ACRES. HAY LOFT CONTENTS SALE   DAY..... OR MAKE IT A DIZZY DONATION DAY--- EVEN BETTER....  CAR FULL OF CHRISTMASS TREE WREATH MAKINGS $4,83.  HALLOWEEN COSTUME  MAKING MATERIALS 82  CENTS A BAG.--------- 2 SEWING MACHINES of unknown  abilities....   $1.24.each.  and very expensive dog crates for a bunch of money....

if we included some of the things we don't really have a purpose in owning... it could get to be profitable... like teh amish buggy...   

could be alot of fun.......  
-----
Today the family and I (with Quinn of course) went to Honey Pot Hill for apple picking. To say Quinn was a rockstar would be an understatement. Being a Sunday afternoon it was a mob scene and he was focused 90 percent of the time on me. If I didn’t know better I would have thought we had been working together for a number of years not only about a month. We aren’t not doing a ton of outings yet with the risk of COVID but it’s wonderful to see how fantastic these dogs are.

Thanks
E

We have oak tree that started doing the same thing last month. It looked like someone was pruning the oak by cutting footlong branches. It happened for a few weeks and then stopped. It was very strange and I never figured out what caused it. I did read on the internet that there is a phenomenon called “summer branch drop” where oaks will just drop branches. There doesn’t seem to be any consensus as to what causes it. I saw theories ranging from drought to heavy rain after prolonged drought (the later theory seems more likely since NH had been in a severe drought until this summer when we were inundated with rain, including several storms which dumped 3+ inches).

Kristi

here is the link to the chicken brick fundraiser.  
https://www.memsaic.com/servicedogwall

Carlene White
www.crazyacresfarm.org