Monday, November 8, 2021

NOV 8 2021


If the number 941
 means anything to you rREAD ON otherwise skip TO.  the daily dog section IX.  as THIS WILL BE totally useless information

 because I'm no tax accountant and it could very well be I don't know what I'm talking about however I've been looking aT.  two pieces of paper for three days now trying to figure out why the government in its great wisdom would think that  SDP. had a rebate that service dog project has a rebate of $51,000 and $79,000 I really don't wanna argue with them but if it's not true I know for a fact that if they give you money unintentionally they're going to make you give it back with interest so if you're wrong you gotta be very careful if you're right------- their checks don't seem to bounce too often---- so here we go

 

there is such a thing as a 941 X which corrects errors you may have made other 941--- this piece of paper I have now in front of me is for 1/4 back in two 2020 and it's all public information I'm sure the our payroll that particular quarter or something was 109,000 72 and we had how many employees 17 employees------ I have sat here looking at this paper for very long time and the only way I think it comes out anywheres near true is that on the 941 someplace let me find this I think it's 11 C nonrefundable portion of employee retention credit from worksheet 1 and on our 941 that we sent in that has a zero------ now going over to this piece of paper which is the 941X Part 2 number 18 it says nonrefundable portion of employee retention credit from the 941 line 11 C and on that OUR  or accountant.  has put $6802.89 which carrying across so this final column the tax correction it has a minus $6802.89 how that got to be a minuses another problem but I don't see it seems to be--------so turning the page with absolutely nothing else in between this piece of paper here decides that the total correction amount for all the employees is $44386 -------so in their great wisdom this form now on part three aDD. the 6802 to the 44,000 and besides that there is a negative $51,189  WHICH THEY CALL A TAX CORRECTION...  WHICH THE ACCOUNTANT THINKS WILL BE MAILED TO US IN ABOUT 4 MONTHS..

 

HIS OTHER COMMENT TO ME WASS THAT MANY COMPANIES DID NOT SEE THAT 11 C. AND DON’T REALIZE TEHRE COULD BE A BIG REFUND COMIONG.  I AM GOING TO CALL HIM TODAY  TO CHECK MY CALCUATIONS.. COULD BE I.  AM 100% WRONG....   IN WHICH CASE I AM VERY CURIOUS... WHY SHOUD THE GOV’T THINK I SHOULD GET SO MUCH MONEY????    I CERTAINLY DON’T WANT TO TAKE IT ANE BE WRONG... THAT IS INSTANT DISASTER.

NOW TO THE REST OF THE DD...


PART IX. SECTION 23A OF THIS DD
--------
Huge thank you to those that posted the DD.
Very interesting read and I agree with Carlene 100%. Having spent most of my childhood on a farm I can tell you that those zebu horns are not to be taken lightly. Range cattle are very different from milk cows that are used to humans.
Matt's work was masterful and he has already very quickly made gains with her. When an animal is so very afraid they will be very unpredictable, and dangerous..
My Sera's rescue from the interstate highway is another example. I am not sure how her first rescuer got her to safety out of traffic. She was so terrified an animal control officer had to use a catch pole to get her to the shelter and again to get her into the shelter. She did not come when called, did not respond to treats, ran, had a zillion fears, and was then labeled special circumstances. When I got her home she tried to dig through a wooden fence at 1:30 in the morning, shredded a blanket like the danes in labor do, and wanted little to do with me.
Fast forward to now, given time, patience and consistency I have a loving angel to share time with. She was worth it all.

Sorry this is so long but unless someone has handled a very terrified animal you have no idea what all is involved and what is needed to get their attention so you can "talk" to them.

Please trust SDP and Matt to do what is best to help Lady zebu understand. She is not being harmed in any way with her gentle halter, and is reacting naturally to being in so many strange situations. She has been given the chance to be safe, cared for and loved and she will come around
.
Ty SDP, ERN, and all that work to make these miracle transformations possible.

Wishing all a beautiful and safe day:) Group Hugs💖
-------

You mentioned this last week and I agree with you ;) It might be time to hide the dog treats for just the inside house dogs.
Every shift, I see several people giving
your dogs treats. It is starting to show too.
Even Sizzle (picky eater) has gained weight.
Of course dogs are very good beggar's as you know. However 2-3 treats x 3 shifts adds up many calories very quickly.
I'm thinking Bentley would not even need the "diet" food, if all the treats were eliminated.
PAINFULLY TRUE------
Or, if the staff insists...
give the dogs carrots, frozen green beans, and apple slices instead....
That just might be a healthier habit for
Volunteers to start.

THANKS,
Barbara
-------

NOW THIS IS A TRAINED HORSE--- THE TIMING OF THE TWO IS INCREDAABLE.....-- I DON'TKNOW IF I HAVE EVER SEEN ONE AS GOOD BEFORE.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6YnchLbVXw