Friday, November 12, 2021

NOV 12 2021.


BUD THINKS as I do sometimes. ---When you hire A repairman you not only want the thing fixed but I feel you want a few words of wisdom about why it broke down and the guy who came to fix the generator came in and pushed one button for a test of some kind and immediately went to the spark plug and said you can have a spark plug in a car for 10 years and it's fine but in these machines that run on propane you're lucky if you get two years out of 1 spark plug that's kind of information can save an awful lot of money somewhere down the line since so but is now bought a bunch of spark plug he changed the other to himself...  so for all you people with gas running things propane gas that is if they stopped running first thing to look at so spark plug.   

Cool---that is what this machin4 tyoes when the puppy barks.

Weird numbers game—
I eat N ORANGE EVERY MORNING—AND THE BIG FAT ORQANGES I LIKE HAVE A LITTLE STICKER ON THEM  FOR ‘ORCHARD 4012”IF I COULD PLAY THAT NUMBER SOMEHOW, I SHOULD...BECAUSE...100 YEARS AGO WHEN I WANTED TO BREED MY FEMALE DANE, I COULD NOT FIND AN AKC BREEDER WILLING TO LET ME USE THEIR STUD BECAUSE I WQS NOT INTO SHOWINGOR  ALL THE ½ PUPPY. CO OWNERSHIP. ..LIMITED PAPERS.. KIND OF THING A “GOOD AKC BREEDER” DOES- AND THEN I RAN INTO LINDA ( MAY SHE REST IN PIECE)  NEAR NEWBURGH. NEW YORK.- HAD A LOVELY STUD. “EARL” AND “FOR $1000, HE IS ALL YOURS”—I SPOKE THAT LANGUAGE...
WE BECAME FRIENDS AND I SPEINT MANY NIGHTS SLEEPING ON HER SOFA SO I DIDN’T HAVE TO DRIVE BACK TO BOSTON... HER FAMILY OWNED SOME BIG APPE ORCHARDS ALL AROUND HER.. – THEY GAVE ME A TOUR OF THE NIRTROGEN ? FILLED HUGE STORAGE BARNS FULL OF APPLES—AND EACH APPLE WAS STICKERED WITH 4012---I HAVE COME TO 4012 APPLES SOLD IN COSTCO...SHOCKED ME... AND NOW ORANGES????? CAN ANY ONE PLAY THEAT NUMER SOMEHOW..??.

NEWBURGH- AS PARTIALLY “UP” AS I GREW... IT WAS IN NEWBURGH--- ALSO FAMOUS FOR ROUTE 84 BRIDGE ACROSS THE HUDSON AND ON THE NEWBURGH SIDE IMMEDIATELY OFF THE BRIDGE IS A DINER THAT SERVES? SERVED? BEEF STROGONOFF ON FRIDQAYS.
So much for today's education.

As for my pile of rocks project---I sent one of the students home with a little satchel with rocks and glue and all the pieces she would need to put together one of these pen towers and I expected her to bring it with her on Wednesday but she didn't she said she may get her father to bring her down on Sunday with it so I don't know whether we have an up and coming rock producing corporation or not.. I did deliver the three to the  crushed rock company
and they were thrilled with them.. the adicional information of course since you all are following this progress is that A60CC syringe works much better add distributing the glow more accurately plus with a syringe instead of squeezing a bottle you can lift backwards and have it stop spewing glue all over the place the 60C syringes have a lot of uses... one of them being to make a goat milking machine that's another project that involves the vacuum pump on the very inexpensive food saver units sold Walmart and heaven knows I have tried with these 60CC syringes to get colostrum out of a new mother without any real success that's a new mother dog not a new mother people we try it on their own.

I did manage to make up stickers for these rocks which say the kids idle hands the devil's workshop crazy acres 37 boxford Rd AKA service dog project but at the moment I'm the only kid put them together there will be more I'm sure especially when we have to find something for these kids to do inside.. there is one room in the ICU building which is warm clean and dry and it could be a place for them to do their community service somehow

Today this computer tells me there is 100% chance of rain in significant quantity so I am immediately if not sooner going to rush out and look at my rock project my big rock project this would be the 9 tons of four inch rock that I bought by mistake and really didn't know what to do with until I figured I could fill in the date drainage ditch and it should run very nicely especially if I can sort of sift it at one end with a Bale of hay these rocks here are the ones that I saw somebody selling in a store the kind that you can paint well if anybody would like to paint rocks you're perfectly welcome to come to my drainage ditch and have a handful of the 9 tons of rock.

ONE OTHER NEWS ITEM... I HAVE HAD A SPECIAL REQUEST TO SHOW-- BY MAKING A VIDEO OF .....HOW TO SPICE THE COTON ROPES TO MAKE TEH LEASHES EVERY ONE LIKES.... SO IF WE ARE SITTINBG AROUNF TONIGHT WAITING FOR THE ARRVAL OF PUPS FROM FLORIDA.. F ANYONE HAD VDEO CAPABILITES-- WE WILL BE AT TI.

TAKING THE VIDEO IS NOT THE SAME AS SENDING THE VIDEO... I AM ONLY TEH SPLICE DEPART MENT...