Saturday, August 21, 2021

aug 21 2021

 oh my....... have we gone back to 2012.?????   PPPPLLLLEEEAAASSSEEEEEEEEEEEE.  call me if teh barn is on fire--- or taxi has a foot stuck in a hay bag....but  i need my sleep more than ever  -- so to call me at 1:30 am to say that taxi had chased the donkeys out of the barn is as bad as teh day someone called me at 2am to tell me there were birds in the barn...i highly suggest you all talk it over before calling me ( or janine)  because for taxi to chase teh donkeys out is no emeergency-- especially by teh time i get up and check, the donkeys. have snuck back in the other door.... and were later photo'd all lying down together...  i know whoever  meqnt well... but i have spent 10 years training this community  as to what is a n emergency worth a phone call..  so talk it over in t eh group-- and while you are talking... take into considerqtion  east coast time.....


that episode was not worth a night's sleep... because i was awake from 1:30 on---whiich will make today more of an already challange. 

as a matter of fact  i just nodded off with my head on this desk...  
i will try  a DD. again tomorrow..