Sunday, October 21, 2018

oct 21 2018

i have soooo many things to write -- none of whiach i can put in this DD- because certain people read it  and mis interperpt what i am saying..

one is a complicated study on puppy raising- asking for my opinion... and you know how my opinions can get out of control.

someone gave me a book on the humor of physics- which i am enjoying  but can not get into the details of  things  like laws of gravity and sound...

and tehn tehre are relatives coming for t-dayand i need to make better plans so no one gets nervous..

pam is sick ( and here) linda is sick ( and might come anyway)

 the best i cabn  do  for this dd is to repeat yesterday's   which i still do ont understand  but doris siedelle said she did it 
 whatever it is.

i am sure all you folk know what this email mEANS-- I DOn'T DO THINGS LIKE IPAD AND I PHONE-  I JUST JITTERBUG WITH FLASHLIGHT AND PHOTOS... IT IS ALL I CAN HANDLE... BUT FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DO UNDERSTAND THENEXT PARAGRAPH.... PLEASE DO THAT... IT IS A SMALL THANK YOU FOR ALL THESE CAMERAS- AND I HAVE NEVER KNOWN EXPLORE TO ASK US TO DO Anything  untoward.

We've just released some fixes to our app for iPhone and iPad, and now we need help to get our app rating to 5 stars! Rate us in the app store, send us your review at   apparently social     withthe @ sign  and explore.org  , and we'll be giving
prizes for our favorite positive reviews!
( this thig does not like links....)