Saturday, October 20, 2018

oct 20 2018

i am sure all you folk know what this email mEANS-- I DO OT DO THINGS LIKE IPAD AND I PHONE-  I JUST JITTERBUG WITH FLASHLIGHT AND PHOTOS... IT IS ALL I CAN HANDLE... BUT FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DO UNDERSTAND THENEXT PARAGRAPH.... PLEASE DO THAT... IT IS A SMALL THANK YOU FOR ALL THESE CAMERAS- AND I HAVE NEVER KNOWN EXPLORE TO ASK US TO DO Anything  untoward.

We've just released some fixes to our app for iPhone and iPad, and now we need help to get our app rating to 5 stars! Rate us in the app store, send us your review at social@explore.org , and we'll be giving out explore.orgprizes for our favorite positive reviews! 
**** 
other than that... i have a pile of writing to do... and i best get at it.
***
paula report
Hi there, 
Just wanted to check in and give you all an update on pretty Paula (that's my nickname for her). I have attached photos taken this week. She has adjusted to the family very well and we love her dearly! She plays with our rescued abandoned kitten, they have a lot of fun together. We found a local dog park (membership only) that is fenced in which she loves! It has agility obstacles and she already has dog friends. She does fairly well with commands but definitely a work in progress lol and is a huge hit with the neighbors. Tomorrow she meets our vet (Weare Animal Hospital) they are aware of her special circumstances and already have all the information you have provided us. 
We were wondering if we could come by next Thursday around 2:00-3:00 with Paula to say hello, grab some food and talk with the trainer? If a little later works better we could come later. Also, will she remember you all do you think? :) 
Thank you,

Michelle & Billy Toto 
P.S. Her Facebook page will be coming soon. We have a professional photographer friend that will be taking some pictures for it. 

*****
Dear Carlene,
I AM A PROFESSIONAL EVENT PLANNER. I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION WITH DOGFEST IS OVER THE TOP! TOO MUCH FOOD IS BETTER THAN NOT ENOUGH. THE INFORMAL INTERACTION VS. FORMAL ACTIVITIES MIX IT AWESOME. IF I EVER MOVE FROM MAINE TO MASSACHUSETTS I WILL OFFER MY SERVICES TO SDP FREE OF CHARGE. YOU ALL ROCK!

PLEASE BUY YOUR MEGAMILLIONS TICKET.
CHEERS,
JUDI 
*****
Dogfest 2018!!!
It's watching dogs who are so happy to come back to the place of their childhood and see their two and four footed friends. It's  the people seeing their two and four footed friends. It's trying to walk with Ava without her vest so everyone can say hi to her and watching her get excited. It's the feeling of belonging to a large, loving family.i

But it was when we made a pit stop on the way home, That I suddenly realized what Dogfest had really meant for me. For two days, I hadn't felt anyone staring at me or my big dog. 
CP's and volunteers were always helpful. Whenever, I needed to get through a tight spot, a hand or arm just suddenly appeared.
Thanks to everyone who made Dogfest possible.
Cindy, Jim, and Ava