Sunday, October 26, 2014

OCT 26 2014
CHICKEN BRICKS ARE OVER 50%  GREAT--- AND I AM TOLD PAYPAL DOES WORK NOW...I WILL GO BUY A BRICK MYSELF TO TEST IT NEXT...

MAIL CALL/PARTY TIME --  WE HAVE DISCOVERED BEN AND JERRY'S PARTY VAN -- COMPLETE WITH  A VARIETY OF FLAVORS AND REAL WHIPPED CREAM... WE ALL PILED IT ON...  AND AGAIN GOT TO KEEP ONE FLAVOR-- NOW WE HAVE 2  ?3 GAL IN OUR WALKIN FREEZER-- THE BEN AND JERRY'S WOMAN TOLD ME IT TAKES 2 HOURS OUT OF THE FEEZER TO BE ABLE TO SCOOP..
THIS IS A VALUABLE PIECE OF INFO..

KEEPING IT AT  MINUS 10 DEGREES ALSO KEEPS US FROM PRE-SCOOPING A MOUTHFULL TOO OFTEN.

IHEART WAS LED ASTRAY LAST NIGHT BY THE CREW-- WENT TO SALSBURY TO SING AT SOME BAR????KARY OKE??  THE PICTURES SEEM LIKE THEY HAD A GOOD TIME..

SCIENNA WAS HERE FOR MAIL CALL--- AND MARIE REPORTS SHE IS DOING PERFECTLY--- VERY INTERESTING... SOMETIMES THE MATCH DOES NOT "CLICK" ---- MOST OFTEN IT DOES, BUT THERE HAVE BEEN A FEW...   AGATHA DID NOT CLICK WITH HER , BUT  IS DOING FAMOUSLY WITH BRYAN..   

OTHER EXCITEMENT-- EARLENE AND PAUL TOOK CHAOS HOME FOR AN OVERNIGHT... THEY DIDN'T STAY FOR BEN AND JERRY'S BECAUSE  CHAOS HAD ALREADY JUMPED IN THEIR TRUCK -- VOICING HER DESIRE TO GO WITH THEM.... SO THEY LEFT WITH HER...
************
AND BLESS THE CUT AND PASTE !!!
*************

Carlene,

It hasn't even been 24 hours since Dolly and I have been home. She has settled in so nicely. I can't help but to have tears streaming down my cheeks as I write this. Just a bit hard to see the keys ;' ) 

I don't even know where to start... As we walked the steps leaving the Guest House yesterday my husband said Dolly and I did a great job for our first, lone trip, down them. She supported me using no railing at all. She is so great! She loaded into the back of the SUV without hesitation. On the ride home she was unbelievable!!! She slept most of the trip. She would occasionally pop her head up and make sure I was still there and then go back to sleep.

When we got home she investigated the whole house. Was not quite sure about some helium balloons that were still floating from my birthday. She quickly realized she was okay. I heard her get up and walk to the foot of the bed to check on me several times during the night. She is such a good girl  <3

I have heard everyone at SDP talk about how essential it is that the Danes bond to their recipients. I came there hoping that Dolly would bond with me. What I never expected is the way that I bonded to her in such a short period of time. My heart feels like it is litterally overflowing... 

I can't wait to be able to write and share with you and all of your VERY special people, who do such an amazing job with these Big Furry Friends. I know this is going to change my life in big ways... It has already begun.

You Guys Are The Best,

Brenda and Dolly 

GOAL OF THE DAY--- "MAKE A BULLETIN BOARD"  FOR THE SIDE OF THE FREEZER SO WE CAN KEEP TABS ON THE CHICKEN BRICK PROGRESS.....

THERE ARE STILL A BUNCH OF PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO DON'T KNOW HOW DEPENDENT WE ARE ON  $10 CHICKEN BRICKS... SO KEEP AFTER THEM...