Friday, October 17, 2014

oct 17 2014
  
daily brief
the chicken bricks are 1/3 sold --- 
and i need to polish  the 15 minutes i have to talk tonight

george gets to introduce me-- and i know he will tell the story of the mis-matched shoes-- so in his honor i did not even try to match my sox..

thank heavens for the cut and paste...


Hi Carlene,
 School has been going well and Wendy and I have been taking the bus most of the time, except when it's raining ;). The bus driver was super nice and got Wendy a mat just for on the bus. 
Dad is only having to come in to school for recess, otherwise Wendy and I are doing things solo! We got our school pictures back and they came out good, but the company didn't put Wendy on the class picture, but the teacher called and within 24 hours they had it fixed and her picture is part of the class picture. 

 I visited Children's and saw 3 of my doctors. They were so impressed by how well we are doing and how much stronger I have gotten with Wendy, they are postponing my major surgery until I plateau.
 I am able to kick my legs out some when I'm sitting, which I never was able to do before! I am walking so much better with Wendy and am even walking better when I don't use her.
 I only fell twice the whole time I was at Children's, and it was a very long day! We were both so tired that we fell asleep in the car for over half the trip home. We hope to visit the farm soon! Love Hunter & Wendy