Saturday, February 12, 2022

feb 12 2022



i do think that the few rats i still have will illustrate the real problem... that is   rats are intelligent. i think the ones left will need a bit of study and trianing so get them. trapped.  i am currently working on a puppy proof rat killer.. i will get there... i am not as young as i used to be and can not crawl around to try and figure this out. \

84 -20 is 64 rats so far killed by me and my snap victor traps which i consider  the best...  our  internet camera people have sent me all sorts of new traps to try..  mostly i have sent them to the barn,,, but have not heard any huge rat catch there...  just a few. 

Elecreic... tnaglefoot.  Drowning...barrels..and my own exhaust method....

 

It might be interesting for everyone to try. ----- set out a box of dog cookies in you garage or living quarters. ---for a couple weeks and see what happens.   i know one rat can carry off 3 medium milkbones per night. That was when we only had gisselle living under the stairs...  I taught her to go pick up a milk bone which I then used for bait- and she went to their rainbow bridge...

 

My advice.. reconsider the intelligence of the   rat—.