Wednesday, February 23, 2022

 feb 23 22

In the process of taking the dogs for a ride in the car I ended up wandering around streets of boxford... boxwood has to be the longest and thinnest town in Massachusetts and it really is very easy to get lost in it however I came to two women walking through the woods and pulls up next to them they were little shocked but stopped to talk and of course they saw the two dogs in the back three dogs whatever and add is typically... I drew the same thing if you get stuck for something to say you talk about your favorite charity which in their case was a little red schoolhouse in bottesford,,,, which has been for years a very cherished little red schoolhouse it's literally old and red it has all the chairs and things still in it which I think not positive but I think on a yearly basis they take students from the other schools and make them go sit in these funny little chairs in the little red schoolhouse well they talk about the age of the thing... so after she talked about that I figured I'd better look it up to see whether they're having some sort of charity deal it's the kind of town where they would have a craftable deal and I could certainly give them some monkey fists however after she got through with that she talked about the Danes I talked about the Danes and she said her husband has started reading an article that's in the local paper about great Danes and he's enjoying it and they're wonderful that's got to be my my article which is due out today she had great things to say about it I was very pleased....... however today is we'll see how it sells I wrote today's in the conversational manner as if the dogs were talking and the first one says we have so much to learn and that that sit still in the car and not to go sniff people and we mustn't stand in our water dish and the next comment was you wouldn't believe what they do in their water dish... so we'll see if those those are sort of zeegers that I put in there see if anybody gets them there's some that are a little bit left direct..

 

I think that is story #7 or column number 7 which means this Thursday and Friday and I have to turn in the next one by Saturday noon.. the subject of my column these eight puppies are doing beautifully yesterday I came up at noon time and found that they had already had their lunch but they had come out of the house very cautiously that's needs some work but then they had lined up at their dinner table and stood there while Judy took a picture they're all lined up perfectly so I can use that in next week's column if I can find it I'm working between two computers now because I don't know any other way to do it the one in my room the new one says it can't find the Internet and it also doesn't have any of the strings of emails that I need that I have saved over the years whatever this particular one starts with erlene who was our birthing mother if she had her yellow sweater on..

 

this computer you don't wanna hear about it look forget it however keep in mind that I am tyed  to constant contact and they're the ones that have my email list for sending this thing out two 2500 people... and if they get a case of the hiccups you'll all have to go to buy website oh boys well I figure that out.

 

Last I knew gwen’s friend was interested in big round iron circle things.. like BIG hay wagon  iron wheels--- the wood long gone.  Being slightly off center I tried ( and will continue) to get her interested in something for inner city kids – which the materials have little to no valus... like my rocks. – ot the monkey fists.  Creating sojmehitng of value out of pebbles or string...  trouble is developing a market--  but if that little red schoolhouse becomes a craft center... maybe it would work... goldie.... have a run at that one.

 

One of you  told me that mass was one of the  states  most heavily populated by rats-- could be I know that New York is holding a seminar dealing with rats'cause I think New York City is the most heavily populated rap city..  I intend to go to that rat seminar

I keep telling people that a feral pig the first one was killed out on route 2 in the middle of the state feral pigs are even worse they're 150 pound rats intelligent prolific and can eat anything.

 

Moving on to wherever I am to find my daughter at 10:  I have to be prepared for some creative mental exercise which can fly off in any direction... tho most probably the place up the road whicci sells fried lobster for lunch....might be on teh adgenda---  always an interesting discussion...

There are 2 identical seafood places... across the street from each other we always go to Browns on the right and we would not dream of going to whatever the other one is across the street and to me it seems heavily related to the fact that dogs are going through the woods little stay on a 6 inch path horses aren't allowed different donkeys definitely will in other words you put your feet exactly where you've been before.. I know that the conversation will come up today with should we try the one across the street and after a great long conversation we will end up going to Browns I believe it's in Salisbury mass pretty close if it's not