Sunday, January 9, 2022

JAN 9 2021

PERFECT YESTERDAY--I REALLLLLLY ENJOYED TEH LITTLE OLD LADY BIT ....AS I SET UP TEH verbal FRAME FOR THE ONCOMING WEEKS WITH 2 PICTURES ONE BUBBLE TALKIN while i was SITTING IN FRONT OF THE FIRE....1/2 ASLEEP AND 1/2 IN WRITING MODE WHILE EVERYBODY ELSE DEALT WITH ".....THE COLD...". DOGS GOT FED... HORSES TRAINED.... MATT REPLOWED, JANINE ARRIVED WITH HAY. AN SOMEONE KEPT THE WOOD BIN FULL. ( THAT BUD HAD SPENT THE SUMMER "REFRESTHING"..)PUPS ATE. AND MY DOGS SLEPT ON THE COUCH WHILE I SLEPT.  
-----
"automatic". food highly recomended-----I THINK IF I GET THE CLAM CHOWDER POT GOING IN THE KITCHEN EVERYONE WILL KEEP ME FED TOO....( HIGHLY RECOMMENDED   BLOUNT EXTREME CLAM CHOWDER)  size is frozen lumps 2. to a shoebox-- 4 to a carton..well frozen--- food service direct .com--------their blounts  shrimp corn chowder is great but comes refrigerated ( PLANNED THAT WAY) Not frozen. so wqtch the details.
-----  
our "problem pup...nan". is hanging in ther.e..born 1 pound 13 oz...... 1 pound 15 oz as of last night... gain of 2 oz in a week... the rest are. 2 pounds +++SOUNDS WHOOOOPIE... BUT THAT POUND AT 16 OUNCES BLOWS THAT AWAY...    BUT THEY DO LOOK BIGGER-- ROUNDER. which is only one oz for nan to get to 2 pounds...we have had many phone calls re her... but last nighta CP suggested her very active breathing could be takin g extra energy.... she does have a little roundness to her tummy which she did not have..and she is active.  who knows..... I THINK HER BREATHING IS BETTER TOO... SHE IS NOT OUT OF ANY WOODS THOS...
------
i hate to admit... time has come to ditch the laundry baskets. which means. heavy matts on the floor-- .. i know... i sat there for a while.... which means total underfoot in the kitchen.. however  with one person in charge of pups,, it will be spotlesand odor. free.... but that will be 10 pups one mother and one staff chasinig the pups around underfoot.
this is why we go for prepared foods...abd we got thru last week less ha the shef cost-- if you count my time at $. 05 per hour and gas at $02 per gallon. trying to cook... I AM STILL TRYING TO WORK DETAILS
_____

I NOW LIVE BY THE WEATHER REPORT-- THERE IS ABOUT 6 INCHES OF SNOW--PLOWDED AROUND AND PACKED ON THE DRIVEWAY.. BUT WITH LUCK AT NOON IT WILL BE 40 DEGREES...
SO THE USUAL W ISNTER ARGUEMMETNS BEGIN.. WHY DOES HOT WATER PIPE FREEZE FIRST... AND THE ONE I WANT TO DO TODAY  IS .... IF I DRIBBLE ONE CAN OF TABLE SALT DOWN TEH DRIVEWAY... WILL I MAKE ONE "RIVER" SURROUNDED BY PACKES SNOW? AND IF I DO THE OTEHR ITIRE TRACK WITH AN EQUAL AMT OF "ROAD SALT" WILL I HAVE 2 TIRE TRACKS DOWN THE DRIVEWAY TO THE STREET????

THE TOWN PUTS DOWN SO MUCH SALT IT LOOKS LIKE SNOW- AND THAT IS IN AN AREA BY THE POND WITH "LOW SALT AREA" SIGNS.. I DON'T KNOW WH TRAINERS ARE TODAY BUT THE FIRST SHOULD GET ON SALT DETAIL.... HOW MUCH SALT IS NECESSARY.  TODAY IS A GOOD TEST DAY...  BOXFORD ROAD IS RUNNING IN SALTY WATER.... WHICH GETS TRACKED UP OUR DRIVE--- WHICH MUST ALSO BE CALCULATED..
--- 
I JUST ORDERED A STOOL........ I HAVE STARTED JIINMEY OH WALKING ON HIS BACK LEGS AND HE HAS THE CONCEPT... BUT I DON'T HAVE TEH ROOM.... AND THEN I THOUGHT.......... IF HE WOULD STAND ON HIS HIND LEGS TO EAT.... HIS FOCUS WOULD BE ON THE BOWL OF FOOD- AND I BET HE WOULD WALK AROUND BETTR... SO I BOUGHT A STOOL WITH A BACK SUPPORT...... SO I CAN HOOK HIS DINNER TO THE BACK SUPPORT

LYN IS HERE TODAY.....- SHE GETS TO WORK AND I GET TO HAVE PLAYTIME WITH SALT. THE BACK SUPPORTED STOOL WILL GET HERE???? THURSDAY???

STAY TUNED...

.