Wednesday, April 7, 2021

april 7 2021

THERE IS ALOT OF THIS NOISE PATROL.  I HAVE NEVER SEEN.... THEY MENTIONED A LOG KEPT IN THE PP DEVELOPEMENT... I DON'T THINK I EVER SAW IT.. BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE COM;ARED IT TO LYNNE'S OVERNIGHT/NOISE REPORT. I HAVE HUNDREDS... ACTUALLY 184 KEPT NEATLY IN A FOLDER I CAN NOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO MOVE FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO WORK ON... AND ANOTHER BUCH.. JUST "AROUND..
 HOW THIS IS HAPPENING AT THE MOMENT. THE NEWS HAD 36 POLICE REPORT S WITH CALLS AND RESPONSES. ---

I HAVE DESIGNED OUR SYSTEM TO FUNCTION... DARN IT.... IT IS POSSIBLE FOR ME TO MATCH THOSE POLICE REPORTE WITH. LYNNE'S OVERNIGHT EMAIL ... SINCE SHE LISTS "3:29 DOG IN #4 BARKED TWICE". AND/OR " 1:23 DOG IN 10 SEEMS CONSTAPATED. STRAINING ALONG WITH  1:47 PLANE NOISE-- THEY ARE DETAILED . 
IT IS THEN POSSIBLE FOR ME TO GO TO THE OVERNIGHT :SHEET WHICH GETS POKED IN TEH FRONT DOOR WHEN KIM LEAVES AT 5PM-- THISD GIVESW US WHAT DOG IS IN WHAT KENNEL AT 5PM.. SO I CAN LOOK UP WHO WAS CONSTAPATD IN #10. AND PUT THEM ON THE MED SHEET FOR SOME CANNED PUMPKIN. AND IF#4 WAS A KNOWN LOUD BARKER MOVE TO THE DEAGLE HOUSE... WHICH SHOULD SHOW INTEH NEXT OVERNIGHT SHEET... THE NOTE ON THE PUMPKIN SHO;D SHOW IN TEH MESSY HAND WRRITTEN BOOK ON THE COUNTER. WHICH DONNA THEN TRANSCRIBES TO THE DOGS PAPER MEDICAL RECORD IN THEIR FILE.

2021 4 7
I may as well bash on so you people know how this place does function now if that dog in kennel 4 had diarrhea it would be critical to match it up with the name of the dog and then transpose that until what is the daily schedule of training kept out of blackboard in the barn so they know if they're going to take the dog out that may be the market basket or Costco would be a bad choice they're better off practicing stairs outside say in the town Hall afterwhich they grab a poo picker edit scratch some notes about what dog went where with WHOM and what are two words like stairs with a big plus after it .. or stairs with a negative meaning g at he needs more practice on stairs .. these two poo pickers are gathered at the punch in Clock and Donna picks him up and types in the three bits of information the dog the trainer the dates where they went and the words and that gets shuffled on to a yearly file which can be sorted by the day the week the anything so that I can see how many dogs are getting out on a Thursday for the last month or is this dog ready to go because all the comments in the back end have the word perfect next to it and that is pretty much the loop of who does what where when how and why .. personally I think it's pretty efficient because it functions it allows me to collect the information  we all need to run this joint.. even to the point of what trainer is going where for training and kind of compare that to the gas consumption which we have on a bill car by car .. how many dogs other trainers getting out on a daily basis and why did ex trainer only take out three dogs that day when you read the Pooh picker it says they got stuck at the hospital because the dog wouldn't get back in the car for an hour there's all sorts of information you find out which is critical ..not that I look at everything all the time but it's there if I have a question which is what I now have on this noise problem with the neighbors ..

for all of you who would like to tiptoe through the scientifique world   if you Google sound and distance you'll get more than you need to know --  but the one that's very easy to understand oh heck what's the name of it now   distance attenuation Calculator   in purple  you can then tiptoe through the decibel levels and there are many very colorful charts that we explained when something is faint ,conversational , or loud –
If only the rest of this world would take a few minutes to look at that it might have saved us four  years of trying to figure out if I was a farm if I was not a farm or if it was a farm with dogs or whether I'm just a kettle with donkeys and chickens and emus well I don't have emus anymore I did have emus they should have developed that place when I had the emus and everything else . at one point I had 150 animals here which ones that I was using her had been used  for commercials movies whatever .. I always figured if I used an animal in a commercial I owed it something so generally I kept it or gave it away or something the only one I did not keep was the box of cockroaches that we used for the movie the next karate kid ...the movie called for cockroaches and a praying mantis now that's a good  story ..

the cockroaches were easily found by my son in law in some restaurant in Gloucester ---I had a shoebox of them ..and I had a few corsage boxes with the great monstrous cockroaches that people seem to keep as pets ----I've forgotten the exact name but there were inch long type--- it was the praying mantis that gave me the problem because it was the time of year when Massachusetts didn't have praying mantasis.  Africa did it was in the other hemisphere  I don't know we were just all wrong and I ended up calling people at University of Massachusetts the bug Department and with great effort we found a bug Department in Africa somewhere who had praying mantises and would ship me one in some flight that came from there to Boston on a Wednesday I remember that part so----  I had one pragmatics for this movie and they wanted several shots of it in a hay field in in grotten yes it was grotten ...so I then went to ***** sporting goods and bought about 10 fishing Nets with a fairly tight weave we're picking up little fish is and I gave one of those to everybody I'm not sad in that hay field and I was absolutely terrified that we would lose that praying mantis because they always want to do 47 takes of the same shot and that was the only pragmata's I had ..the shot with the cockroach was a lot simpler that was done at cranes beach cranes Castle it was a low table supposed to be a monks living quarters where they wanted the cockroach to run up the center of the table I don't know where I got this idea but I took some lemon juice and just wiped down the center of the table and the cockroach ran up to that lemon juice and then turned left and rent right up the center of the table just as nice as could be -----and everybody thought I was a genius but I really did not have a  clue what I was doing but it worked----- that was done with the big cockroaches which I then put back in the corsage box and returned to their owners--- but the shoebox full of cockroaches I was afraid to even put him in my car again so I put them in the middle of the parking lot and set fire to them  but anything else that I had whether it was a random mouse or anything else got turned loose in the forest or wherever but that's one reason I ended up with so many animals here -----I had I had pigeons and rabbits and I had all kinds of stuff including emus at one point ---I don't like those 
.so much for the day I'll go back to work now .


where are these stored???? we have hundreds and every. one is PERFECT. ....HELP......