Thursday, April 1, 2021

APR 1 2021

BENTLEY SEEMS TO HAVE DONE WELL... AND WILL HOPEFULLY COME HOME TODAY. MINUS HIS SPLEEN, APPENDAGES (AND SOME EXTRA SKIN????). I THOUGHT HE HAD NEVER BEEN TO A VET- AND HAD NO VET RECORD... LINDA TELLS ME I DID HAVE DAH CLEAN HIS TEETH 2 YEARS AGO///. VERY UNUSUAL... I HAVE USED A DENTAL PICK ( AKA SCREW DRIVER) FOR YEARS. WE STILL AWAIT THE PATH REPORT.. BUT ALL OF THE REST OF HIS PARTS SEEM TO GET AN OK.

COULD BE REESE ARRIVES TODAY???? USUALLY 7 DAYS BEFORE EXPECTED DUE DATE. JUST TO SETTLE IN...

THIS WILL HAVE TO BE ANOTHER SHORT DOGGIE.. AS I HAVE ENGINEERS TO DEAL WITH BOTH TODAY AND TOMORROW... 

DON'T FORGET THE CHICKEN BRICKS....... SHATTING IS SUNDAY AT 3PM. .... PROBABLY THE ARENA CAMERA.  

IF THERE ARE ANY PHYSICS STUDENTS OUT THERE WHO CAN SEND ME AN EMAIL THAT SAYS "YES THERE IS A FORMULA FOR SOUND AND DISTANCE..." I WOULD CERTAINLY APPRECIATE.  I T.  BELIEVING IT EXISTS IS THE FIRST STEP. AFTER THAT ... THE INTERNET IS LOADED WITH HOW TOO'S. 
  MOST SPECIFICALLY.......... DISTANCE ATTENUATION CALCULATOR.  
-----
April 1, 2021
Today is a big day for Kringle and I.  It is our four year anniversary of her coming home with me from Service Dog Project. I remember the day well with my knees shaking thinking, what have I done as my husband, son, and I pulled away and started the drive home. Little did I know my life would change forever. It was a very dark time in my life: I couldn't walk well, I was depressed, my body hurt, my brain wasn't working, and I had to walk away from a career that I earned many degrees for and enjoyed. But Kringle slowly changed everything for me. She made me stronger each day in my walking, in my confidence, and I found my purpose in life again. But most of all I grew closer to my kids and husband. If someone bothered me about my service dog, it was Brad to the rescue. Who doesn't want a knight in shining armor husband? Right? Pretty sexy. Kringle and I have traveled to about 25 states and 4 countries. Therfore, I have my independence back. She is not only a mobility dog but is part of me. Carlene gave me life when she gave me Kringle. I was so depressed when I got her and she has given a new outlook. With Easter right around the corner, this is is the best time for our anniversary.  Happy Anniversary, Kringle.  I love you with all my heart.

Shauna Zukowski and Kringle 

NOW CLICK THE CHICK ON OUR WEB AND BUY A BRICK IF YOU CAN,...