Saturday, April 17, 2021

APR 17 2021

FROM PAPER CLIPS  TO MASS SHOOTINGS... TO KNEE JERK REACTIONS IN PANIC SITUATIONS.

2021 4 17

 The discussion of the sections of the brain which involves the fear flight response that one has in a panic situation is far beyond my capabilities except as I watch the neurosurgeon  ON. TV. lift away the different sections of the brain which have to do with things like logic and stuff like that he was left with a little bit at the bottom near the stem  part that goes down to our rear and that little bit he said is responsible for decision making when the going gets tough. Somehow that started me thinking and realizing the symbolism once the rest of your head is gone you respond instinctively and in the case of one of the latest I hate to say that but one of the latest shootings the policeman had 116th of one second or something 2 decide whether or not to shoot or get a bullet the chest himself or herself or whatever .

that hardly is a comparison of me try trying to figure out what to do to eliminate the possibility about £500 dog fight in a corner with Cindy supervising but it's still is the same you make a quick decision and then you have to live with it ..but it got me wondering if and this is a stretch so get ready ...

do we as a American Society have an abundance of testosterone .. from the opinion of I'm not going to have anyone tell me to get a shot in my arm or I have to wear a helmet when I ride a motorcycle nobody is going to tell me what to do attitude -- to the policeman making instantaneous decisions .

 

there is something that sets the United states and the Americans different from the rest of the world .  and you can get all enthusiastic about history and why that's so but let's get down to the daily living part where we constantly find the easier way to do things or make things better or different and sometimes have not realised the SIDE EFFECTS..

 

WEwe as a country I believe eat more meat mostly beef another country in the world .. because of that the beef manufacturing industry I believe uses testosterone so that the stairs eat more grow faster and therefore produce more beef . my question now is is that testosterone still in the beef which is then consumed literally by the ton in American Society that's a big if .. but if that is true could that make the miniscule difference in the split second timing between  A logic OR fear  decision . that's a stretch I admit but what exactly is it that makes--- mostly men -- feel they need to carry a firearm they can shoot 50 people a second .

that has nothing to do with shooting grouse with one pallet out in the Woods somewhere although I find that questionable also----

 this seems to be more of an American problem which is why I think we have to go back to there's some other reason that makes us prone to biweekly mass murders .

 

SMALL  addenda ---go back to that neurosurgeon removing plastic pieces of plastic brain is he showing us exactly why Facebook is so popular -- first remove all logic and then bash on ..

 

so that's the idiot topic of the day

 

I am trying to answer as many emails as I can with people who have carefully thought out questions about anything and everything that goes on around here ..I didn't mind yesterday it was raining out and I didn't want to go out anyway but today might be a better day I don't know yet