Monday, April 19, 2021

april 19 2021

 I FORGET WHO SAID " RUMORS OF MY DEMISE ARE PREMATURE".  MAYBE TRUMAN??? THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO WILL TRY AND MAKE A PROFIT OUT OF PROMOTING RUMORS... WE HAVE BEEN INVESTIGATED BY JUST ABOUT EVERYONE AND ALL THUS FAR HAVE RECOGNIZED AND VERIFIED UNSUBSTANTIATED RUMORS FROM AN UNFORTUNATE SITUATION.


ARE THERE CHANGES WE SHOULD MAKE?  YES... PHASE OUT THE WOOD IN THE KENNELS LIKE WE DID INTHE ICU HOUSE... AND MICROCHIP THE 3 NEUTERED MALE GOATS???? WHATEVER....

NOW YOU ALL THOUGHT MY DISCUSSION OF THE PAPERCLIP WAS NONSENSE-- ONE PERSON EVEN TOLD ME HOW DULL AND BORING IT WAS TO HEAR ABOUT PAPERCLIPS...-- LET ME TELL YOU HOW THAT FIGURES IN.......
2021 4 19
---
I came in out of the rain one day with a wet umbrella carefully folded it up and stuck it in a scrap BEHIND  the door so it would drip there ------- someone stuck a cane in with it and  to that I added a walking stick that  I have gotten in Scotland rather nice called the thumbstick because it had a   Y  shaped thing at the top where do you put your thumb ..  then a few crutches got added .. and as winter came and went a few ski poles got added to the same place upside down so that they would fit better ----point up for those who don't know .. and all of that was behind the front door making it a little difficult for Linda to get chaos out the door every night for their nightly walk around .  not only that but it was one thing in my vision as I was concerned about dogs getting crammed into a small space while arguing or fighting  the other night...  that collection of  walking device is could have been lethal once turned up and tipped around if two dogs got in a fight there .. I never saw that as a danger before but it is certainly is and  must be alleviated quickly .. I've had trouble myself with three or four dogs lined up all in a rush to get out the door first ..  so that now I have them all back up and exit the door one at a time when their name is called but that wasn't going to happen the other day .. Those walking devices have got to go .

well where ?   it would make sense to put them out on the porch right outside the door but the collection of stuff on our front porch stymies the imagination ...This is exactly what I was talking about yesterday with the fact that daughter Gwen  has a knack for cleaning clutter .. she did the guest house but next time she comes maybe it should be the front porch I know for a fact there's nearly a bushel of used golf balls somewhere there along with poop pickers ... maybe it would be interesting for someone today to make a list of what's on that front porch we could reconsider another trip to the dump .
simple things have a way of creating a perfect storm. Which can be marketed  to someone’s advantage...

I will try and get a new set of hearing aids this week.   WWWHHHAAATTTTTT?   Another simple thing.... I am nearly deaf—which factored into the lachy story the other day.   I could only vaguely hear something was happening on the other side of the fireplace so I had to assume the worst...  The other place this was a factor was I could only hear about every third word a Charlie said as we were talking on some kind of zoom episode . I could agree with him at least in theory because I know he had a very calm demeanor ... And I know he has years and miles all experience behind  him ..

I am  now all ready to attack a bunch of normal problems....
 like chaos and our hill...  she is getting old and is having trouble getting back up the hill... I had a wagon for bailey, but bailey was slightly more agile than chaos.... so in my 2am insomnia break, I thought ----if I could just come up with a wagon with a dropped axle so she could step onto it at about four/ six inches off the ground and I could tow it with my golf cart it might be able to add months to her life ,,, I have a wagon already a possibility if I could just drop the axle but I'm thinking now the heavier golf cart axles might be a better solution ...then you get into it is 4 wheeled you have to make some provision for the front wheels turning the only way I know how to do that is that a flat plate in the middle on which it could pivot or it could be 2 wheeled which would mean the connection to the golf cart would have to contend with up and down that in itself could be a problem ..
The physics of towing a wagon very quickly is demonstrated with the draft horse harness ..  we all know draft horses pull things like plows you don't have to stop a plow it's already stuck in the dirt but now think of a wagon going down a Hill and you have to make some provision for being able to slow it up with a harness ------there's the most usual way is to have a strap around the rear end of a big horse---- breaching it's called so that as the wagon pushes forward the horse can accept that force without trouble -----the other way harnesses can stop is if you have a light two wheeled cart it is possible to have thimbles which fit over the end of the shaves and attached to the horse someplace -----   how I got going on this is the fact that if you're in a two wheeled cart with a horse you have to make some provision with straps to make sure that you can't tip the two wheeled cart over backwards and all you need is a strap underneath the horse----- you can't lift them so all of these things have to be taken into consideration well building a some kind of wagon to get chaos up the Hill ---------every once in awhile I hope that my engineer buddy who built the swing set will we be reading the daily doggy and say oh I can fix that----which I'm sure he could -----in the meantime I'll be looking for a deceased golf cart to maybe take apart----- I don't know ...  I do have a friendly welder in topsfield ...welding is something I've never tried successfully