Friday, November 9, 2018

NOV 9 2018


ICELAND !!    we have  A NEW CP---

I'm in Iceland. Work with computers and in my brake i watch your camera.
It is wondurful task you pepole are carrying out there.
Spirit like this keep faith in humanity
Added image from my screens :)
All the best.
       Hjálmar Ólafsson 

  ICELAND......THAT IS ANOTHER  NICHE IN OUR GOLD HANDLED CANE ..
****
NOW IT IS ABOUT THE STATE POLICE AND PULLING ME OVER FOR NOT GOING EVEN FASTER  OVER THE SPEEDLIMIT ,
WHICH I WAS GUILTY OF- SO I CAN NOT COMPLAIN AND AM HAPPY TO PAY THE FINE  - WHAT I AM GOING TO RUN WITH 
 IS TEH OPPORTUNITY TO STAND IN FRONT OF THE GUY ( AND EITHER A JUDGE--- OR HIS SUPERVISOR) AND ASK HIM
 WHY HIS MOTHER DID NOT TEACH HIM  NOT TO BE SO RUDE.   I WILL HAPPILY PAY THE FINE FOR THAT PRIVLIDGE... 
AND JUDY THINKS IT WOU LD BE GREAT FUN TOO.   SHE WAS PARTICULARLY OFFENDED BY THE FACT I HAD MY LICENCE-
 HE JUST WOULD NOT STAND STILL WHILE I   LOOKED THRU JUST 5  CARDS TO GET THE CORRECT ONE... IT WAS THROWING 
THE "TICKET" IN THE WINDOW AT ME INSTEAD OF  PUTTING IT IN MY OUTSTREATCHED  HAND THAT FROSTED ME
 SO.... THE PLAN---
TEH SOB TROOPER IS  APPARENTLY IS FROM THE REVERE BARRACKS-- WHICH WE WOULD NEVER GO PAST 
UNLESS WE HAD A REASON..  
THAT REASON  NOW    IS ... THERE IS A NURSING HOME WHO LIKES TO HAVE US VISIT RIGHT DOWN THE STREET FROM 
HIS BARRACKS...     --  SO JUDY AND I CAN DO TWO THINGS AT ONCE.

MAKE THAT 3 THINGS -  
THE FYI OF TEH DAY...  BJ'S DOES HAVE... AND APPARENTLY COSTCO..  DOES TOO... LITTLE GLASSES 3.25  INCHES TALL
WITH SOMETHING LIKE DARN GOOD  CHEESECAKE AND PUDDING -  PROBABLY FOR DESERT-- THE FACT I JUST ATE ONE 
FOR BREAKFAST WE WON'T DISCUSS...

NOR WILL WE DISCUSS THE NEW SCALE I JUST got----  IT IS EITHER TERRIBLY INACCURATE OR I GAINES3 POUNDS WHEN 
THE OLD SCAle quit. 

that  little galss is  reminiscant of the  "orange juice glasses"  my sisters and i had in front of us every morning-
 and we had to drink it--
even if we ate something suggary first whicn made the OJ taste terrible. 
******
mischa is a nice visitor-- fits in well.. especially after i explained to sizzle that  we were not to fight with her.

betsy said she has gained 30 pounds-- which might be 15 puppies plus the usual puppy containing devices.

it would be nice to get the video running in her store window-- with a sign out  "puppy arrival soon"