Thursday, November 22, 2018

NOV 22 2018

T'DAY  AND PEOPLE ARE BEGINNING TO AWAKE FROM THE 5 TRAILERS AND LOOKING FOR COFFEE..
 WE WILL BE AROUND ALL DAY



I just wanted to give you a heads up. After more than 6 years watching the SDP cams I'm finally making the pilgrimage to Crazy Acers to volunteer. I've already confirmed dates with Pam, I'll be arriving on Dec 20 and staying until Dec 28. I'm coming prepared to do any work that is needed, but I thought I'd give you a heads up that an experienced "builder/engineer" was coming in case you have some outstanding maintenance you would like me to work on, so you can have Pam place that on her work schedule for me. Can't wait to meet you all in person, I know the cameras give us CPs the feeling that we know you all, but until we actually visit we are strangers. I hope after being there a week that will not be the case. My mother has always said if I get to CA, and Carleen finds out the extent of my knowledge and skills, she might not let you leave. Well I guess we will find out in 4 weeks. Looking forward to experiencing the magic of SDP and CA in person.

Shawna MEd.,BSc.,DEng., CP2012