Tuesday, November 6, 2018

NOV 6 2018

we had a question on the explore comments abotu the brown mommy and baby DONKEY -- who had another home where th eowner was afraid to have her foal there... so we offered... aNd i wrote this...
  • *****
    THAT WAS SOMEONE ELSE'S PAIR... OFTEN NEW OWNERS ARE TERRIFIED OF A FEMALD GIVING BIRTH-- AND GRANTED THERE CAN BE PROBLEMS-- BUT IN TH E WILD THE DO IT VERY WELL WITH VERY FEW PROBLEMS----
    I HATE TO TELL YOU... BUT I HAVE A FRIEND WHO --A BRIGHT LOVELY WOMAN WHO GAVE BIRTH TO HER BABY IN THE FRONT OF THE TRUCK ON THE WAY TO THE HOSPITAL AND HER HUSBAnd turned around to go back to haying because there seemed to be no need to go to the hospital..-- and--- i have seen that "kid" 6'2" strong healthy 28 year old who **i knew** grew up on a cup of horse feed for breakfast on his way to the school bus--- his mother said it was the same stuff as was in the cereal boxes-- and she was/is right... it certainly worked
  •  

  • SHE AND I DID ALOT OF ANIMAL JOBS TOGETHER--- SHE IS MUCH BETTER WITH SNAKES AND HUGE BIRDS THAN I EVER COULD BE.. ALTHO WHEN SOMEONE IS STANDING THERE WITH CASH, MY FEAR LESSONS AND I TRY--

 I CAN NOT REMEMBER WHAT THE TOTAL DEAL WAS... BUT  FOR SOME MUSIC VIDEO- SOMEONE WANTED A HUGE COLLECTION OF  SMALL BALCK SNAKES- THERE WAS AN EXACT COUNT-- I THINK 100-- I DON'T REMEMBER WHERE I GOT THEM-- WHICH MUST NOT HAVE BEEN EASY---   BUT  AT THE STUDIO,  THEY WANTED US TO  RELEASE ALL OF THEM ABOUT 6" OVER A TABLE SET UP FOR AN EXTREMELY FANCY BIRTHDAY-- I REMEMBER THE   WHITE TABLECLOTHE WITH GLEAMING SILVERWARE AND  STEMMED WATER GLASSES.

THE CLOWNS  WHO DREAM THIS STUFF UP USUALL Y HAVE NO IDEA THE COMPLICATIONS INVOLVED--- LIKE ONCE I RELEASE 100 SMALL BLACK SNAKES IN A STUDIO FULL OF PROPS, CAMERAS AND CABLES-- HOW AM I TO GET THEM BACK FOR THE SECOND "TAKE" WHICH THERE ALWAYS IS......  I HAD THOUGHT THEY WANTED JUST A pile of them in one place... but no... all over the table...  i don't really like snakes-- but i do like money- and i had kids in college..-- 
if someone offers you brains of luck-- take luck...
i had a painter's drop plastic in my car---sooooooo we taped it under theri tablecloth and drooped it out of camera sight-- then everone on set held a section up  moat style---- then released all thos snakes who slithered arong the table and fell off into the plastic-- and we had them all !!  for a retake abotu an hour later after they re set all teh slivrwaare and glassware-- and cake...  it worked...  i must have given all those snakes back to whoever owned them-- i forget--  there is not a   "henry's snake rental"   on every street corner.

as "animale episodes" i was THE  animal supplier for "the media  industry"  it was like the class valedictorian in a class of one STUDENT -- i was the only one --there are soooo many "jobs" no one in their right mind would attempt..
we did them all... 4  pigs at 500 pounds each on staGE... IN HARNESS TO  SANTA'S SLEIGH....-- was still my worst job i never should have taken-- but we-- a crowd of about 8 people - got it done-- ROPES,  AND  SPRAY DILUTED HONEY WORKED WHILE THEY BLEW SHREADDED PLASTIC SNOW ALL OVER ALL OF US...  MY TRUCK WAS STICKY FOR MONTHS 

AS COMPLICATED AS  TRAINING  SERVICE DOGS CAN BE-- IT IS STILL ALOT EASIER !

******

   Dear Carlene,
I am a daily reader of the DD in Germany. Same age as you and rear-glass-painter. ( Every month I try to get the first chicken brick, and just now I was lucky again).
I only want to tell you that I like it so much when from time to time you
mention Helen Keller. When I was a little girl my mother would tell me about her and her amazing life, and how much she owed her wonderful teacher,
who was able to teach her what means "water". 
Thank you for all you do and for your wonderful comments....

Yours Ilse Bollacher from Ludwigsburg
Southern Germany

HUNTER & WENDY VOLUNTEERED AT THE CRAFT FAIR AT THEIR MIDDLE SCHOOL WORKING AT THE RAFFLE TABLE. WHEN WE GOT THERE, WENDY WAS STANDING UP NEXT TO HUNTER WITH HER HEAD RESTING ON THE TABLE. AS SOON AS I PULLED OUT THE CAMERA, GUESS WHAT HAPPENED.... SHE TRIED TO HIDE UNDER THE TABLE. EVERYONE AROUND US LAUGHED BECAUSE WE HAD TOLD THEM THAT SHE WAS GOING TO DO THAT. IT'S NO LIE WHEN WE SAY THAT SHE IS SUPER SENSITIVE FOR WHAT HUNTER NEEDS... AND I GUESS ABOUT WHEN CAMERAS ARE COMING ALSO 藍 LOVE OUR GIRL 
*****
Dear Carlene, 
I was brought to the hospital over the weekend and will be In for a few mor days. I’m hoping to go home on Thursday if al goes well. Pixie and I love to snuggle on the bed together. All the staff have nothing but wonderful compliments about Pixie and how she tends to to me. She has taken to our new stay very well.