Thursday, March 15, 2018

MARCH 15 2018
do i believe there is another green/blue glob of weather battering its way into  seatle- churning it's way  eastward????the only good thing about these storms is the ground is warmer--- so if you amke any atempt to gdt down to black hot top, it does melt away pretty quickly  without the bitter cold Massachusetts  size ice skating rink routine... both tom and steve got little done except to get the stuff into piles.. out of the way...
with steve's help mayhem has done .... maybee.... 2 calendar shots for next year... we are goining great guns... well kitty and william are-- just  think -- last year we were trying to find a winter  scene in july. mayhem was a trouper--  she thought car ride=8 hours locked  in another box?  and then discovered there was boiled chicken in all that snow... and happily complied... she was encouraged by her friend sizzle who told her "just go along with them-- they are all nutts..."   2 down 11 to go.....( the cover shot=13) 
---
i did all my core exzercises thie morning...it is called putting on my sox.... exhausting work...one of my most prized possesions is the long handled shoe horn given to me by a cp....... otherwise i would be barefoot.
---
big debate--we  haaave this 33 minute video-- do i put it on u-tube or just have it  on disc?  it is a pretty good generic "how do you????"
---
there was an expression "give it the old college try"   which i guess meant -- try harder--  however..... my college experience was more  "try and shake it off"....-- however..... as that applies to my life with teh overflow closet---  i knew i had purchased a pa system- couple years ago-- and it disappeared-- very like teh frozen turnips i keep buying yet never get to eat before they are   G O N E ... WHILE CLEANING THE OVERFLOW ROOM I FOUND... ON THE TOP SHELF--- MY SHOEBOX SIZE PA SYSTEM, WITH DIRECTIONS -- THE ENTIRE THING... WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE RUBBER STUFF ON THE WIRES WHICH THE RESIDENT  RODENTS HAD REMOVED...-- HERE'S WHERE THE TRY HARDER COMES IN...  I LOOKED AT ALL THE PIECES AND FOLDED-- CALLED TEH COMPANY TO EXPALIN THE MICE HAD EATEN THE WIRES.. NICE WOMAN  CONSULTED THE TECH DEPT AND  CAME BACK WITH A LIST OF THIGS I WOULD NEED   $40.. THEN I NOTICED teh directions said  THE BATTERY MUST BE CHARGED EVERY 3 MONTHS--WELL THIS HAD BEEN MISSING FOR 2 YEARS SO I BELIEVED IT AND ASKED TO HAVE THEM INCLUDE A BATTERY.. $60 total -- a light went off because i had looked it up on ebay-- a new one there was between $62- to $114-- so i told the company woman that -- and she said they would meet the ebay price  of $62+10 shipoing- so for $12 i now have ordered  a new one...  HERE COMES THE EXCITING PART... minus teh  pressure i now looked at teh wires better and teh cord that goes to the wall was in 3 pieces-- with a fat prong( directional plug)   but i noticed teh 2 wires that connected  the ends- one had writing on it... which meant if i  connected teh 2 unchewed ends  with  correct polarity and with  elect tape, it shold work... so i did that...and have the shortest cord in existance ( 4 inches)   but it works... that left me with a functioning headset with an  unchewed  nylon "cord" - a  lapel clip on mike  a cigarette size box with belt loop  and 8 short wires ... one with a male end  which ift  into the little box thing.. ah ha... the wireless mike !!  beyond repair... with my 4" cord i plugge in the battery which was supposed to be dead-- 6 hours later, the pa worked withthe nylon cord head set.  batery seems fine.

this goes to show you ... if you can not believe what you read, then why read it.? 

since that  especially applies to  some stuff on facebook-- that is the lesson of the day.
*****
Dear Carlene, 
We held a fundraiser for SDP and MS Awareness it was called Logan’s Wish. 
It was truly an Amazing night with a wonderful turnout! I never expected the turnout we had. I can say that much. It was truly a wonderful night. 
Pixie and I educated people how she works with her vest on. She was so happy to show them all how she just loves to put on her vest. She showed them how she just slips in and goes right to work and is happy to work. She also showed the entire room filled with over 150 people how she still works with her angel harness on. We taught them our commands. She showed them how special our bond is and our love for each other is, I mean how can you not tell. When I got up to dance Pixie was right there dancing with me. \uD83D\uDE01 she sure was a Shining Star \uD83C\uDF1F showing the world how truly special she is and how she helps me and keeps me safe. 
Pixie wasn’t even phased by the loud music as we had entertainment. Which they put on a great show for all to see. 
It sure was a night to remember and I can’t thank my parents for making this wonderful day happen for Logan Wish to come true. Cause he has a goal and his dreams are coming true and I’m so grateful. 
Pixie sure did enjoy being in the spotlight and having lots of attention my sweet loving girl. She loves to show off. She enjoyed her day as much as I did. ❤️\uD83C\uDF1F\uD83C\uDF1F\uD83C\uDF1FPixie My Shining Star \uD83C\uDF1F \uD83C\uDF1F\uD83C\uDF1F
Stacy & Pixie 
**

CARLENE, IT WILL SOON BE A YEAR SINCE I BROUGHT TUMBLER, A PERFECT PET HOME TO TENNESSEE. SHE IS MY FIRST DANE AND I REALIZE HOW EASILY IT IS TO BECOME ATTACHED TO THIS BREED. WE PRACTICE THE MANNERS SHE LEARNED AT CRAZY ACRES.  SHE GOES TO LOTS OF DOG FRIENDLY STORES. A 10 MINUTE RUN TURNS INTO 30 BECAUSE OF THE AWWWWE WE RECEIVE. EVERYONE COMMENTS ON HOW PRETTY AND BIG SHE IS BUT MOSTLY HOW WELL MANNERED SHE IS.  I HAVE TO ADMIT I AM ONE PROUD MOMMA. I DO EXPLAIN SDP TO THEM AND HOW CLOSE SHE BECAME TO BEING A SERVICE DOG IS THE REASON SHE ACTS SO WELL. I WILL NEVER FORGET THE FIRST TIME I PUT HER WINTER COAT ON HER. I BELIEVE SHE THOUGHT IT WAS A SERVICE DOG VEST AND HAD NOT SEEN HER SO ATTENTIVE. IT WAS AMAZING. WE LOVE HER SO MUCH AND SO HONORED TO HAVE HER.  SHE DOES LIKE TO SIT ON LAPS SO WE CALL HER OUR LITTLE CHIHUAHUA ! I TRULY CAN NOT IMAGINE THE STRONG LOVE BETWEEN DOG AND RECIPIENT!!!!!!!!!! IT IS A PRIVILEGE TO BE PART OF SUCH A WONDERFUL GROUP OF CARING PEOPLE !!!! SEE YOU IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS !\uD83D\uDC9C\uD83D\uDC3E