Saturday, March 5, 2022

 thankfully i got enough emails forgiving me for spelling everything correctly and ruining their fun in trying to figure out the daily doggie... you know.... dozens of people loved teh  dd- and found it educational--- others were amused and tried to figure  out how or why it looked so presentable... and then there were 2.    why did i not mind riding in the car with gwen who was not 6 feet  away... and why was i perkier with janine and matt. at mail call... how dare i fall asleep sometimes at mail call..- 


i could do an entire dd on all the personal improvements i should make... then another dd on all the things i am accused of secretely hiding... actually those could be very funny.... you know ... all that stuff you did not think anyone could make up....  like teh archie bunker show' toilet flushing...
--

Lesson of the day

 what goes in must come out.. sounds pretty simple but I think this needs remembering.. the current litter of puppies and one puppy was it Wesley who really wasn't doing well and would probably be called a fading puppy tried to nurse with some with some enthusiasm but kind of fell off the ****** oh it's not gonna print that word whatever and we all know how important the colostrum is in the first 24 hours so the fact that this Wesley had nursed probably 5 minutes and after that was pretty lethargic.. so sitting there in front of the fireplace but nothing to do I got up a bottle nursing bottle human size with preemie ****** oh that word again and offered to feed him----- with very little encouragement he was very enthusiastic and showed his ability to be able to nurse without a problem. and then backed off and fell asleep at which point I remembered the other thing that mothers do is by lapping at their bellies the puppies relaxed and Pee..  so the handy dandy crew around me came up with a box of Kleenex and I wizzed the puppy.  i was I was astounded to get two Kleenex filled with his piddle..   After which he was awake again.. and nursed again with enthusiasm..  so the next hour I rotated those two processes and realized that it could be the reason he did not nurse from mommy was that he was so full and she didn't wizz  him,

Usually what happens as they get uncomfortable is they start to cry at which point mommy licks him and sort of empty s them keeping her nest clean as she goes.. but I think with so many puppies she missed that one and he just basically had a belly ache so next time we have puppies if we have a fading puppy everybody please remind who's babysitting them to look at both ends.

I watch a lot of the National Geographic Phil of television and they have a lot of zoo shows on where they mostly follow the veterinarian around to the different problems and very often if they have a baby tiger or bear or something whose mother is not nursing it that they take over that chore and they are very careful too explain to the general public that you have to provide for the eliminating also I've forgotten what they call it I call it whizzing. baby kittens things like that need to be wizzed.

 

so much for the intellectual discussion of the day..

along with the two emails on how to improve my personal whatever there were two critical -----one was the lecture on rats in New York City I wish I could have seen it they're gonna rerun it I guess one of the CPS took notes for me and I'm looking forward to seeing them I really wanted to see that lecture...

and the other valuable email that I got was the directions on how to deal with a fire stick... I really wish I knew that Entirely. because the number of black televisions I find around the world is astounding.

 

We have quite a raft.  of food in the refrigerator right now leftover from someone's funeral it's pretty good food too a lot of chicken parm and salads grilled chicken  and things like that be nice to get rid of it today.