Tuesday, March 29, 2022

 mar 29 2022

we just started our new book.. "first day with lynn on vacation."   both donna and judy came in early because

 the were sure that  sara-beth would be tearing her hair...... she has made it thru th e night     but allow me.....
.Reality.... I will give you reality..... try this...dictation special....

 

As of mail call last night...  We had post surgical during no I got surgical what's the name in there what's her name Bridget so I'll start that again ------let me start this again and there are five people here also talking so let's see if you can keep it straight-------How did you get with what happened what are we doing I had it she broke out she broke out I have black leash tide to the table as of mail call last night we had Bridget in the sunroom as a post surgical patient.  with with her tail minus the bandage that was supposed to be there at that point yeah somebody came in Haley and said she was about to pick up Mariah sister who had been in a fight that got started in the feed room because two doors we're not clicked shut and four dogs in that one little room regardless of who they are they're gonna push on each other and somethings gonna start well something did start what's Mariah sister name Alexa Alexa.. solexa had some severe lacerations but every time we talk about it that strange machine connected to this computer would think we were talking to it and would therefore start on some tirade completely unrelated to the lacerations on Alexa----we also had while wew00.jarky    with massive loose stool once called projectile diarrhea who had already been to the veterinary office---   actually bianca with her 7 pups was in the kitchen,,,,   I sent up a bag of his loose stool first and they said no they wanted to see the dog so we sent the dog up to Newburyport..  don't forget what's mother's name oh who's Which mother dog one in the kitchen little puppies Bianca I look careful what you say it's all getting put in here  sandyes OK with Bentley in my bedroom sizzle on my bed and Germany on the mat on the floor that completes the situation which sara-beth had to deal with overnigt yeah well broke OK after you take her meds recent yeah this bill was not a great idea last night yeah it's it worked last night well last night she was sedated she's not anymore that's a nice dog you should stay put wait the medical sheet you just made it nobody taught me how I just did it on the sheet I know but now I know After getting bitten everythingwhere they are that's I don't think it will but in a systemOK

 

I just wanted to try and count the number of dogs that were here last night so----mine  4 then that -- the laceration - Yeah the tail  mom +   For a total of 16 dogs is that right for 5 6 7 and nine is someday to 16 I think we only had 16 dogs last night right 1 account 16

this house is very adaptable with that chimney in the middle you can keep coming off the chimney with x-pens oh I love and we ended up with 5 separate compartments right here on the first floor where sarabeth could sit and watch them all at once oh wait a minute not 16 I forgot the eight on the back porch backward so that another eight so there's 24 OK so there's 24 dogs in the house one with massive diarrhea the other with the tail you have to keep wrapped and things like that and they all made it God bless sarabeth...  well it made it so comical was every time we yelled at   oh wait yeah I need you to write hey this is gonna be wait a minute everybody come in who stay right there lucky right here right here right there little this will come up here on the bed get on the bed get on the bed simple sizzle get up there this one first this one give and then over there come over here this is otherwise you're right right click I'm gonna get this stuff and I'll be right there So they have move the puppy to the condo I can't hear good that was there that yeah no we have to move our sofa into the kitchen you're very good damn it Gemini Gemini Gemini I don't want you in that fight they're all done she makes sizzle go like you wait a minute ago you wait he went before the 8th I know I'll take river so it was warm soupy  for the swam p larkey has soft poop  almost a cylinder -----matt is here. Hi Matt I bet you drove overnight yes you better go take a nap it I ll see you when you wake up

 

so there you have this morning at least so far..