Tuesday, March 14, 2017

MARCH 14 2017THIS STORM HAS BEEN TALKED  INTO OBLIVION.....-  THE MOST ENCOURAGING THING I HAVE HEARD IS THAT IT WILL TRANSFER TO RAIN-- NOW RAIN ON TOP OF 18 INCHES OF SNOW WILL HAVE A WHOLE NEW PERSONALITY... ESPECIALLY IF IT ALL THEN FREEZES... PLOWING RAIN DOESN'T GET YOU TOO FAR..
IT DOES SOUND LIKE MAYBE IT WILL BE SNOWMAN MAKING.. MAYBE WE SHOULD CONCENTRATE ON MAKING  1 OR 2 HUGE PILES OF SNOW TO MAKE INTO BIG SNOWMEN OR SOMETHING... FOR THE CALENDAR?????  WE HAVE SOME KIDS HERE.... DRAINAGE WISE IT MIGHT BE CORRECT TO PILE IT ALL BETWEEN THE TEEPEE AND  ICE HOUSE..SO WE COULD MAKE BIIIGGGG SNOWMEN ... OR SOMETHIGN.

IT IS ONE OF THOSE-- WHEN YOU HAVE TOO MANY LEMONS, YOU MAKE LEMONAIDE-- KITTTTTTTTTTTY  
WE IS GONNA GET SNOW.... AND WE HAVE TARPS TO COVER THE PILE-- I WONDER HOW LONG WE COULD KEEP IT-- WE SHOULD BE SURE TO KEEP IT IN RANGE OF THE PUPPY HILL CAMERA....

DON'T MENTION IGGLOOS BECAUSE   KIDS AND COLAPSING IGLOOS IS A BAD THING.. WELL IGLOO WITHOUT BEING CARVED OUT WOULD LOOK GOOD NEXT TO THE TEEPEE...-- NEW YOURK ALREADY DID "TWO FEET"  WITH TOES,,,,-

SO THAT IS THE BRAINSTORM OF THE DAY...-- SOMETHING WITH A ROUNDED PROFILE-- THINGS LIKE DONKEY EARS WOULD NOT STAY PUT--  REMEMBER WE WOULD LIKE TO TRY AND GET IT TO LAST....
******
 A BIG FIRE HYDRANT??  A CHICKEN???  IDEAS ARE COMING...
*****
IDEAS.... SOMEONE OF THE CP'S OFFERED TO PAY FOR AN OFFICIAL TRUCK PLOW US OUT.. TRUCKS  ARE ALL BOOKED SOLID IN A STORM LIKE THIS... AND WE DO HAVE THE CORRECT PIECE OF EQUIPMENT--- THAT  TRACTOR AND BUCKET WILL GET THRU ANY AMOUNT OF SNOW EVENTUALLY.... WHICH WILL BE  DRIVEN NOT ONLY BY ME... BUT TANNER LOVES THAT JOB...-- SO THE CP OFFERED $100 TO TANNER. I  SUPPOSE I WILL HAVE TO EQUAL THAT WITH THE  INTERNS ( ALL GIRLS) SO WE DON'T GET ACCUSED OF  ALL THE THINGS PEOPLE HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT NOW ADAYS.. AND LAURA IS ALREADY HERE...
*****
CUTTING AND PASTING...
Dear Carlene, 
I just had to share this with you cause this is what shows how you have changed my life. Along with my youngest son who means the world to me. I always say I can never thank you enough for my life changing in the way it did and for all the endless work that the staff and volunteers do at SDP. Thank you so much for what you did not only for me but for my family and making my boys smile and my youngest learn to be braver then ever with all that endures with me. Pixie and Logan have become great friends to. 

This is what melts my heart ❤️. Before my sweet Pixie I couldn't walk stairs without the help of my boys or family or friends and look at me go. Look at my boy smile in pride and pure happiness. This make me the happiest mom ever with all that he endures having a sick mom. Pixie is our Hero! Pixie is apart of me! We are one! 
This picture just says it all❤ 
*****
I CAN TRY AND INCLUDE  THE PICTUER.. THERE MUST BE A WAY....



NOT TOO BAD FOR A BEGINNER..????