Tuesday, August 12, 2014

aug 12 2014
now ----- the water pressure seems low in the house.. so i must go and look into that---  an underground leak is awful-- and expensive--- runs up the water bill and costs thousands to fix... last time $900 and $15,000.    could be town  water pressure... but anything on this side of th emeter is my problem
************
i will give you all your assignment early--
opal is in red heat---( not attractive to bentley - or any dog - yet)
that gives us a few days before he decides she is "ripe" 
 rotten fellow-- he is her sister  and does not give a rip.
but we are planning on using the frozen sperm in calif
and here is the name of where it is.
https://www.zoetisus.com
don't anyone order anything.. just tell me how to do it.  i have a couple other problems of the day--  but this opal breeding has no "hold" button...

now we have to figure out how to get one of those frozen nitrogen tanks  with the nahbay sperm straws to our house in the next few days--- and recharge the liquid nitro in amesbury  and wait for opal's ----lh surge
hi george---
plan is... to try and use this  frozen  black out of blue sperm-- it has cost me $90 per year to store the stuff---  
so  we  order the stuff shipped-- it will come in hthat big container-- which we can refill in amesbury liquid nitrogen-- so getting it shipped early should not be a problem.

you do the testing--  and be as kind as you can with  the cost...when  the right day arrives-----

 we open the can -- and if there are swimmers  we put them in her

if not we go home and breed to walter--  who last time could not get it in so we might need to draw from him...

 is that a plan?
***********
Hi Carlene,

With all that's been going on I almost missed my anniversary with Willow! Shame on me!! As you know I'm sure, I will be forever grateful to you Ms. White :) and SDP for not just Willow but for all SDP did for me. We all know I came there the queen of denial. As even my neurologist said " you don't think people KNOW there's something wrong with the way you walk?" Ha! You and she would get along quite well. The point being, at SDP with the great people in that environment, I was finally able to come to terms with where I was and what I needed and that I actually did need help. All without being beaten with a whiffle bat. So, thank you for that. And as I have said numerous times but never enough, thank you for my amazing Willow. The following is what I wrote to commemorate this past year and post on Facebook. As I know you don't FaceBook, I wanted to share it with you. Much Gratitude, Lynne

Willow's Mom just posted this on fb:
"So with all that has occurred this past weekend and week, I was most remiss in not acknowledging a very important landmark.
It has been one year since Willow, A.K.A. Wilamena Monkey Pants, became my incredible, faithful, courageous, loving partner.
During this year we have struggled together, succeeded together, laughed together, cried together, worked (very hard) together, played together, dined together, snuggled together and always at the end of the day, we sleep together. For she is indeed, my partner.
Willow came to me with no expectations. She wanted only to work and to please me. And in return to be loved and cared for. I too, had no concrete expectations as she was my first service dog. She was beautiful and smart, she had truly picked me but, I truly did not know what was to come.
As we discovered each other I found she was so much more than I could have ever dreamed of. She was intuitive, she was clever, while she could be wary of new things she was also fearless when she needed to be. She quickly learned my gait and how best to walk with me. She learned to sense my bad days and wait to help me out of bed and down the stairs. Her watchful eyes on me even when she was playing with the other dogs.
Throughout this past year Willow has given me so much of my life back that I had not even realized I had lost. It had become so very easy to simply stop going places and stop doing things out of a fear of falling. It happened so gradually, I didn't even realize it had happened. Once Willow was by my side, I started going places and doing things and at some point I realized just how much I had not been doing. The more I asked her to do, the more she shined. Put Mutt Muffs on so I can shoot trap? Okay! Sure mom! Go to the Wang Center with a HUGE crowd and see a show? Why not? I'll sleep against the stage. Learn to brace me during my workout in the gym so I can do that again? Okay, I especially love lunges and squats because you say my name when you count! "One Willow, Two Willow..."). Learn to walk in heels for Auntie's wedding? Well, I don't know about that mom but, we can try. And we did. The list goes on. She amazes me. If I ask, she comes through. We are never apart except for the brief time I am in the MRI for my regular scans. She is always at my side and I now realize my world is open again. It will never be the same as before my diagnosis but that's okay. Because now with Willow in some ways, it's better.
With Much Love and Graditude, Willow's Mom, Lynne"