Saturday, September 22, 2018

sept 22 2018

GOOD OLE MR MOON-- IT SEEMS YOU CAN SEND HIM ANYTHING AND WITHIN DAYS HE WILL TELL YOU HOW MUCH IT WOULD COST TO MAKE A BUNCH THAT MATCH YOUR SAMPLE PERFECTLY !!-- I DON'T KNOW ANYONE IN THE USA WHO PROVIDES  THAT FUNCTION....  THE OTHER PART ABOUT HAVING ALL THAT MANUFACTURING DONE IN CHINA....   WE HAVE A VERY LONG WAY TO GO BEFORE WE CAN BRING ALL THAT BACK...  FIRSTLY A MR MOON !!  PLUS IF WE DO WE BRING BACK ALL THE MANUFACTURING, WE BRING BACK ALL THE  CONTAMINANTS THAT PROCESS PRODUCES..  I SEE PICTURES OF PEOPLE IN CHINA WITH BREATHING MASKS ON AND WONDER-- GOTTA WATCH WHAT YOU WISH FOR...
OK SO NOW WE HAVE A FEW MORE  FEEDBAGS COMING...y'all can track too..
Hi Tina,
The tracking number is 1zyw90996798401859 by UPS.
Please ready to receive in the recent days.
Any questions, please feel free to communicate with us.
Best Regards,
Moon Zhang 
***
I DID SEND A BUNCH  TO A  DONKEY RESCUE IN GERMANY
HER REPORT ON THE HEAT IS .... FRIGHTENING???? 

Dear Carlene!
Shame! Shame on me! I beg your pardon (I never promised you a rosegarden… do you know the song? ;-)) but I haven’t told you how it was with the nosebags on the Donkey-Fests in Germany yet.
Now, it was hot. No, it was very hot. No, it was hot like death-valley. The sun burned 16 hours a day, no trees and not a single bush all over the place. And: no visitors! It was too hot to do anything, except drinking water. Very warm water, because there was no electricity to get it cool. It was awful. We had over 105°F, and at night it was over 86°F. No one needs this. So, what I did is: I gave 5 nosebags to the donkey-society of Luxembourg, 5 to Belgium and 5 to the Netherlands as a donation. We sold 5 (2 in Wesel and 3 in Forst). We sold each for 16.00 €, which is 18.79 USD. So we have 5 nosebags left. They will be sold on the meeting of the Noteselhilfe-members in October, I’m sure.
Dog Fest: you cannot imagine how much I will be there.
I would be present so with pleasure. (I don’t think that is the right translation, but I think you know what I mean.) But there is no way for me to do that. Sweet Tina sends my spirit stick to you, how nice is that? 
Now I have to feed my donkeys, they are hungry and will starting to bray when they hear me while I’m in the kitchen.
God bless you all
Jutta Böckmann
***
THAnks to a mr bears donation... i/we  splurged and bought a back pack cordless vacuum cleaner recommended by holly.. she was around here for 8 hours doing a community service for  the place she works, and she observed we spend alot of time sweeping which she thought could lbe done better and quicker with  a back pack vac--
i will report on it soon... last night it spent  the night recharging  its battery. it behaved well-- the directions said it will flash green and then solid green when fully charged.. i am always amazed when the equipment follows what some  paper says it will do.
***
speaking of that  ----we did locate my laptop that has been missing for months- mostly because i wasn't looking for it.  battery dead-- plug in overnight- come out and turn it on and get only orange and blue stripes-- and teh curser has turned to a 1inch square..   staPLES HAD A $9.99  FIX YOUR PC  AD--  I DROVE THERE AND TEH GUY SAID "IF IT WON'T TURN ON , WE CAN'T FIX IT."
THAT WAS ONE OF "THOSE" MOMENTS.
AND IT GETS WORSE.
JANNA WAS HERE DELIVERING LEFT OVER FOOD FROM EBACO-- BIG COMPANY-- SO I ASKED IF THEY HAD  A COMPUTER FIXING DEPARTMENT- THeY DID SO I GAVE HER TH LAPTOP..  AN HOUR LAter she called to ask for teh password because they were looking at it  and it had opened normally with out  the  orange and blue stripes....
it isn't just me or.... linda tried to open it here too and  saw only  teh orange and blue. 
so i have decided that dell computers have invested in teh tranquilizer pill market. 
maybe my desk is like the bermuda triangle of technology.
***
i put this next in-- bless linda--- there is alot of "stuff" like this she just does .  she can read long things and figure them out.. if i have a long thing to read, i forget the first part before i get too far...   makes reading directions very difficult. which is why i was so pleased to have the new vacuum flash  the correct  green lights.
***
Good evening Linda,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you once again for our conversation today Friday September 21, 2018.
As I explained to you today, I would like to donate money to SDP through United Way.  Could you please send me SDP’s 
Information which I will then provide to my local United Way chapter?
Also thank you Carlene and staff for all you do for our Veterans and people with disabilities. I really enjoy watching the pups on
the camera as well reading the Daily Doggie.
Crazy Acres is truly a place where miracles are created. 
Best regards,
Judy  
***
i assume all of you know... if you don't want anything published, you have to label it "not for the daily doggie"