Monday, September 17, 2018

SEPT 17 2018
 LATE START-- EXCUSES  EXCUSES EXCUSES---   i hadda cuppa  THAt wierd tea  that looks like marmalade  at 2am... and slept til 5-- that is an fyi----  honey citron& ginger   made by balance grow--- i thought i was buying mRMAlade - turns out  2 of our voluntee4rsw who had traveled to korea said it iw what they drink to keep away the colds/flu-- so i started drinking it instead of smeariong it on english muffins  AND I DON'T THINK I HAD ANY FLU OF SIGNIFICANECE

THE REST OF THAT STORY IS    IT WAS $6 AT COSTCO ---I BOUGHT A CASE  WHEN I FOUND IT WAS$22 ON AMAZON.
IT IS WIERD STUFF... BUT RECOMMENDED
*****
THIS PAYING IT FORWARD.... GOTTA LOVE IT... WE HELPED SHAWNNA TO BE ABLE TO WALK.. SO SHE WALKED A 5K EVENT AND MANAGED TO GET $2600  WORTH OF SOPNSERS TO DONATE TO SDP... 



September 16, 2018
Well today was the day when Kringle and I walked our 5K on the new hip for the Service Dog Project.  It was a beautiful day to walk.  We have far exceeded my expectations with two Facebook accounts and checks that were sent to me.  Are you ready for it: 2675 DOLLARS!!!!!!!!  THANK YOU.  Kringle and I are so touched by everyone that helped us today.  My son volunteered for the event and my husband walked with me.  Brad even got a medal.  SDP changes lives by giving people back independence thru mobility.  Kringle has been a blessing to me so thank you so much for your kindness.  It was a great way to start a Sunday morning.
***

THIS NEXT THING TO CUT AND PASTE--- WORKS FOR ME ON CHROME BUT NOT SAFARI--- WHATEVER... IT IS A DEMO OF WHY DANES ARE TERRIFFIC SERVICE DOGS...  THEY WAQTCH THEIR OWNERS  AND WILL TRY ANYTHING...

 FUNNIEST THING I HAVE SEEN IN A LONG TIME

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10215557719888515&id=1605468361