Friday, July 27, 2018

july 27 2018
 FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE.... TONIGHT....equine rescue network is throwing a beer burgers and burros night here  tonight--  it is not often we have beer here-- but it seemed to go with the theme- people who run around  town  while jogging with a donkey, have to be an interesting  respectable bunch...
Beer, Burgers and Burros - what else do you need on a Friday night? Come meet and mingle with 10 rescued donkeys and the giant Great Danes from Service Dog Project. The farm is referred to as "Crazy Acres" for a reason, but it's the good-kinda Crazy so stop by - take a selfie with a furry friend, have a beer and enjoy a night on the farm.
Beer, wine and burgers (veggie & beef) included. All Proceeds go to the Equine Rescue Network.
i don't have a clue on how many to expect-   probably janine doesn't either..
I KNOW SHE PLANNED A COSTCO RUN LATE MORNING...  WHEN I GET INVITED, I AM SURE SHE LOVES MY COMPANY, BUT I KNOW SHE ENJOYS MY CREDIT CARD EVEN MORE.   I DON'T MIND....SHE HAS DONE HER HOMEWORK... AND RUNS THIS  as a 501 C 3 CHArity  ALSO.
.janine is faR MORE  "CONNECTED'  THAN I AM from facebook to local .. I NEVER KNEW THERE WAS A WEB ON WHAT TO DO IN IPSWICH---  SHE HAS THIS BBB PARTY LISTED THERE... MAKES ME WONDER IF WE SHOULD LIST OUR SUNDAY OPEN HOUSE.....   THERE ARE SOOOO MANY LOCAL PEOPLE WHO DO NOT KNOW ABOUT US-- WHICH CAN BE GOOD OR BAD..
.there are those "aren't you afraid that xxxxxx......?" of course.. i am always afraid- but there are times when there are things worse than being afraid... like doing everything designed by someone  else.
so if we get raided by the prudence committee, it will be just another episode in the life of crazy acres....after tonight  maybe a whole world could know about us --- hopefully for a positive  reason... like teh news needs a pleasant ,offbeat,  upbeat story.
MAYBE WHOEVER IS MINDING THE CAMERAS AT 5PM, IF YOU WOULD LEAVE IT IN THE OVERNIGHT POSITION OF ... AIMED AT TEH T TENT, IT COUDLB E INTERESTING... PLEASE AND THANK YOU...
****
from puppy hill camera....  jody has decorated teh front of the  ice house with a bunch of  "plantings" -- she bought things that "spread"  so if it turns into a veritable jungle... it is all jody's doing..
**** 
CUTTING AND PASTING..... .  WAS WITH A PHOTO OF ELVIS ON THE HOSPITAL BED WITH FIONA....
Hi Linda,
I'm not sure when I'll be able to update everyone on Facebook etc but wanted to send you an update! 

I had surgery this morning, everything went well although it does look like I will need more surgeries. There was a debate on if I should have a very complex surgery all at once but my surgeon agreed that it would be too much for my body. They are trying their hardest to keep me comfortable and working on a plan. We aren't sure on a discharge date yet as it is dependent on what the next plan is. 

Elvis has been incredible! My surgeon and entire team loved him from day one but love him even more now. He is adamant not to leave my side. He isn't happy at all if he has to leave my room even if it is for someone to take him out to the bathroom! They haven't been able to even get me to sit up yet but Elvis is always listening to my every word and staying focused at all times! 

I'm still in and out as well as on a lot of IVs and medications but wanted to send you a quick update as well as a couple pictures of Elvis ❤️
Hope you and everyone at SDP are having a good week! 
Fiona 
***

AND TO THINK I HAVE THE NERVE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT MY SORE  ELECTROCUTED TOE.