Saturday, June 2, 2018

june 2 2018
BIG DAY IN MY WORLD... BRICKS SOLD OUT !!  PAYROLL MADE FOR ANOTHER MONTH !!  I AM SO GLAD YOU ALL TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY--   THERE ARE SOOOO MANY OF YOU THAT THE   $10  A MONTH IS MAKING SDP HAPPEN-- WITHOUT IT WE WOULD BE NO MORE.---I DO SEE WE H AVE A FEW MORE NEW NAMES--- SOMEITMES I AM SHOCDKED TO FIND SOMEONE WHO THINKS THE SDP PROJECT IS WONDERFUL, THEY ENJOY THE CAMERAS... AND HAVE NOT HEARD OF THE $10 A MONTH SUPPORT FOR THE SHATUPON SOCIETY..   I STARTED MAKING PLASTICIZED CARD FOR " THE HOLDER OF THIS CARD IS A SUPPORTER OF THE  SHATUPON SOCIETY OF IPSWICH- PLEASE GIVE THEM ALL TEH RESPECT THEY DESERVE"
AND SIGNED BY ME AS PRESIDENT    

I QUICKLY REALIZED THAT SENDING THEM OUT TO EVFERYONE WAS   #1 PROBABLY NOT EFFECTIVE  AND #2. A HUGE ENVELOPE LABELING  STAMPING PROJECT...  I SENT A FEW AT RANDOM-- PEOPLE LOVE THEM-- SO IF ANYONE WOULD WANT ONE-- A NORMAL  ADDRESSED ENVELOPE WOULD GET YOU ONE.   MAKE THAt  "should"   or at least very likely  you should... because if  i am sitting there at mail call with an envelope in my hand with your address on it, i ought to be able to figure out what i am to do with it.  I MAKE NO PROMISES..
***
speaking of screwing me up at mail call...  a couple people have joined in the  name game   "Bud Weiser"   on the envelope-- i totally missed one envelope with a really bad one....--  Cinder  Rella  living in Prince Town...  along wtih  Ineda Nurse and Adam Zapple  it does wake me up and keep me on my toe   ( toe- singular-- not very alert to be on toes)
***
GRAMMAR 
i hope i can remember a  few of these emails i had on my using the  "mo lying down-- instead of laying"  i had a raft of gramatical   pet peeves kids now use.... 
the favorite   can and may--- then and than..... bring  and  xxxxxx.... well there goes that idea... i can't remember... but i enjoyed eaach one...
****
which reminds me-- one of my more introspective comments  this year was bud asking wht was the difference between a wrench, a friggin  wrench,, and a #$%^%$ wrench.
that commedian had a good point about children whichn got lost in the  wording-- she would have made a  better point without the explatives,,
which made me rethink-- i don't think i ever heard johnny carson swear- and he was reeeeeally funny...
*****
today-----sir richard walked over and yanked on the yuppy  puppy first thing ---  before teh end of teh day i bet all 3 know it-- i had to turn it undeer my desk to be able to write this dd withoit them trying it.-- it is very tough to try ALL 4 AT ONCE--   ONE PUSHES TEH LEVER AND ALL 3 GET TEH TREATS I.E   SO UNLEARNING IS TAKING PLACE... I NEED ONE  pup AT A TIME....   I NEED A FENCE AROUND ME AND MY CHAIR..
**
all three.. make that four... have blended very well.. almost sitting for spoon feeding... still lack the concnetration--  it is coming...  THE ROUTINE NOW IS--  I GET DRESSED-- SNEAK THRU THE OVERFLOOW ROOM AND PICK UP 2 CANS OF PURINA -- SLIDE NOISELESSLY INTO THE KITCHEN FOR A SPOON TEHN RACE FOR MY CHAIR BEFORE THERE ARE SOOOOO MANY PUPS UNDERFEET THAT I CAN'T MOVE.
***
THE OTHER GOOD THING ABOUT ALL THESE NEW PUPPIES IS THAT IT IS FORCING ME TO GET SOME STREGNTH BACK-- CRITICAL THINGS LIKE... I CAN ONCE AGAIN SQUISH A PURINA CAN WITH ONE HAND- SO A DOG DOESN'T GET INTO THE TRASH AND GET THEIR NOSE STUCK IN THE CAN--- THIS HAS HAPPENED IN MY CAREER...
I THINK IT WAS "DUKE" A BROWN  DANE SOMEONE DEPOSITE ON MY DOORSTEP IN LYNNFIELD--- HE CAME UP TO ME OONE DAY  WITH A VERY PATHETIC LOOK IN HIS EYES-- I THOUGHT HE HAD A DOG FOOD CAN IN HIS MOUTH-- HE ACTUALLY HAD IT STUCK ON HIS LOWER JAW BECAUSE WE HAD CUT THE LID OFF WITHOUT  fully DETACHING IT AND TEH VERY SHARP LID HAD WEDGED AGAINST HIS TOUGUE-- HE KNEW HE WAS IN TROUBLE AND CAME LOOKING FOR HELP AND STOOD SHOCK STILL WHILE I UNDID TEH LID-- HE HAPPILY SHOOK HIS HEAD AND WANDERED OFF... IT WAQS ONE OF MY MANY  LESSONS IN HOW DOGS  WILL TALK TO YOU..  if they have been taught that communication is possible.

SIZZLE HAS THE SAME EYE ROLLING BIT DOWN PAT..  WHEN EVERYTHING IS QUIET AND THE PUPS ARE ELSEWHERE, SHE WILL APPEAR AT MY RIGHT ELBOW AND WITH A TINY NUDGE ROLL HER EYES TO THE PURINA "SNAPS" CONTAINER..  WHERE SHE WILL PUSH THE TAN ONES AWAY AND WAIT TIL I FIND A RED ONE. WHICH SHE WILL EAT, AND WAIT FOR MOR.. STILL TURNING DOWN THE TAN ONES.  
********
the rumor of reese being in heat is false ,.  lainie is in heat-- lainie and walter should be the chosen pair  i can't keep all these black dogs straight
*****

 STEVE # 3 IS HERE TODAy -- i am sure  he will get wound up for mail call tonight.