Sunday, August 11, 2013

AUG 11, 2013
ServiceDogProject
aug 10 ,2013
I SURE HOPE ALOT OF PEOPLE COME HERE TODAY TO TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING.. I AM RUNNING ON EMPTY.. I AM UP-- BATHED-- DRESSED-- BUT IT WAS A STRUGGLE-- I WILL GET A CUP OPF COFFEE AND LAND IN THE GOLF CART AND THEN NAP IN THE TIPI


I AM NOT YELLING-i cant read small print
please---
help pay for the PUPPY FOOD
with a chicken poo brick
the sh#tting is the first sunday of the month at the farm
for the September first selection

http://www.memsaic.com/app/launch.cfm?sid=0ED2CEB2AAE9D7
www.servicedogproject.org
***********************************
Carlene White
ACCREDITED MEMBER OF
ASSISTANCEDOGINTERNATIONAL.ORG

"My service dog is a passport to a life not dominated by my disability"
With all of society's technological
advances, NOTHING can beat a trained dog serving a human in need.

emails are the preferred form of communication--- and if you do not hear back within 24 hours assume computer malfunction.

directions----- we are just north of Topsfield-- from RT 95 take exit #53A to the right
- this will be east on RT 97 --go one and a half miles -go left on Linebrook Rd.
this becomes Boxford Rd in Ipswich. SDP is 1/2 mile on the left- #37 Boxford Rd--- Ipswich-- uphill drive-



GENERAL SDP INFORMATION http://tinyurl.com/sdp-linksdoc